Anyone had an issue with their save files?

#1Seaman9999(Moderator)Posted 12/24/2013 7:17:36 AM
I recently went to play Peggle 2 days after wrapping up all of the trials and some optional objectives (I have 800/1000 achievement points and just need to work on optional objectives) and somehow my save file got rolled back to an older state where I have 11 trials left to complete and less optional objectives done.

Really annoying to say the least. Has anyone else had a similar issue with Peggle or another game?
---
I was me but now he's gone.
#2bessy67Posted 12/24/2013 7:20:48 AM(edited)
No, nothing like that. I have a couple of times gotten an error message saying the game failed to sync to the cloud to load my saves, but it always works when I hit retry. Were you playing offline after having your console online, or vice versa? Maybe the save on your console and the save on the cloud weren't from the same spot in the game.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3Seaman9999(Topic Creator)(Moderator)Posted 12/24/2013 7:28:10 AM
Well, I had hit 800 points the Sunday after release of the game. I didn't use my system for a few days but decided to play some more while party chatting with a friend. We stopped playing for the night and a couple more days passed. I went back to play Peggle and that's when I noticed my issue. I hadn't played any other games between then and my console was always connected to the Internet when I was playing.

It's really strange. I never had any issues like this while playing DR3 or Call of Duty.
---
I was me but now he's gone.
#4FoppePosted 12/24/2013 8:47:12 AM
Only problem I've heard is with Battlefield saves.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC