How are you enjoying your XBOX ONE this Holiday season?

#1AddplayerPosted 12/24/2013 9:45:42 AM
What do you like/dislike about it so far? I've had mine for 2 weeks, and couldn't be happier with the purchase. The installation with Ryse took a little while. Only had the chance to play Ryse and Dead Rising 3 on it so far.
---
AWESOME!!!
#2EllesarienPosted 12/24/2013 9:49:42 AM
Absolutely loving it. From the awesome games (I have a hard time deciding what to play every night), to Netflix, to a Blu-Ray player (My 1st one), to the snap and voice controls...I am a pleased consumer.

I do want them to fix the UI a bit, get the party/invite/friends chaos figured out and get back the music playing in the background feature. Oh...and also a storage manager.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#3teehee23Posted 12/24/2013 9:56:11 AM
We're enjoying everything Killer Instinct and Forza 5.
These two games have taken up so many hours and brought so much fun.
HALO: Spartan Ops will get some play time soon and if anyone still plays Pinball FX on 360 there's a new table now available, Dr. Strange.

Happy Holidays to all (even the haters).
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#4zephirrainesPosted 12/24/2013 9:58:17 AM
No must own game yet and i feel its lacking that game that you can just recommend to anyone like Halo was for the og xbox or Mario games were for past Nintendo systems.

However i think its sheer variety of games and interesting features is great.
#5SunDevil77Posted 12/24/2013 10:03:27 AM
We're allowed to enjoy video games around here? Since when?
---
Hell, it's about time.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#6Pacman2dxPosted 12/24/2013 10:06:32 AM
I assume it'll be a great experience, hopefully I come home tomorrow with a system all my own.
---
If you live through defeat, you're not defeated.
#7teehee23Posted 12/24/2013 10:07:31 AM
SunDevil77 posted...

When you ignore the haters everything is better.
My ignore list has nearly two hundred degenerates on it and all I see is the positivity and smell the chocolate chip cookies.
So nice.

Xbox #1... we hug it!
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#8RebelGameMasterPosted 12/24/2013 10:20:31 AM
I'm enjoying it the best way possible.

By not buying it.
---
"I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling... But you'll probably still get modded.
#9Exodus_PrimePosted 12/24/2013 10:22:24 AM
teehee23 posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

When you ignore the haters everything is better.
My ignore list has nearly two hundred degenerates on it and all I see is the positivity and smell the chocolate chip cookies.
So nice.

Xbox #1... we hug it!

LOL the mostest perfect way to describe them....all of them....from all sides.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#10GLAMPIREPosted 12/24/2013 10:25:14 AM
Only have Dead Rising 3 and Forza 5 so far (Only bought the console the other day).

Am happy with it.

One thing I dislike though, is the UI. Mainly because it doesn't show me when friends pop online lol.

Will get a PS4 in the new year also, but yeah... so far... very happy!

Merry Christmas all.
---
XBL Gamertag Andii Vamp
PSN ID andii_vamp (FFXIV ARR: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2163865/ )