Got Ryse 2 days ago......

#1zeekcruz425Posted 12/24/2013 9:53:44 AM
Ive been playing and im almost done with it.

I give it a 9/10.

Pros:
GRAPHICS!!!!!!
Gameplay.
Mutiplayer.
Story.
Executions.
Replayability.

Cons:
Choice of weapons (this can be good and bad. I'll explain)
Linear.
Short Story.

Overall I really love it. And i have not been able to put it down since i've started. I think this is a great start to a franchise and im really hoping they develop a part 2. The story is rich. The battles are super fun to the point where you dont get tired of dying in the same spot. Im almost done with the game and i have not unlocked all the executions the character does, so im already planing a second playthrough. I put choice of weapons as a con because you only fight with a sword and shield, you get javelins you can throw but the are like grenades, once you throw them you can not pick them back up. In a way i enjoyed only having one weapon and not having to worry about anything else, but other swords would of been nice, maybe 2 swords instead of shield... part 2 of this game can be HUGE! and i believe this game has a lot of potential.
---
God is love. GT MERK uNd HeaD
Boston Red Sox 2013 World Champions!!!
#2bessy67Posted 12/24/2013 9:57:02 AM
I just got it yesterday and I'm enjoying it so far. Feel free to add me as a friend if you want someone to play MP with.
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3zeekcruz425(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2013 9:58:39 AM
bessy67 posted...
I just got it yesterday and I'm enjoying it so far. Feel free to add me as a friend if you want someone to play MP with.

Will do. Ill send you a message. my GT is in sig
---
God is love. GT MERK uNd HeaD
Boston Red Sox 2013 World Champions!!!
#4teehee23Posted 12/24/2013 10:03:57 AM
zeekcruz425 posted...
Ive been playing and im almost done with it.

I give it a 9/10.

Pros:
GRAPHICS!!!!!!
Gameplay.
Mutiplayer.
Story.
Executions.
Replayability.

Cons:
Choice of weapons (this can be good and bad. I'll explain)
Linear.
Short Story.

Overall I really love it. And i have not been able to put it down since i've started. I think this is a great start to a franchise and im really hoping they develop a part 2. The story is rich. The battles are super fun to the point where you dont get tired of dying in the same spot. Im almost done with the game and i have not unlocked all the executions the character does, so im already planing a second playthrough. I put choice of weapons as a con because you only fight with a sword and shield, you get javelins you can throw but the are like grenades, once you throw them you can not pick them back up. In a way i enjoyed only having one weapon and not having to worry about anything else, but other swords would of been nice, maybe 2 swords instead of shield... part 2 of this game can be HUGE! and i believe this game has a lot of potential.

We haven't put that much time into it yet because of Killer Instinct and Forza 5 but share your view.
A sequel could (and will) be so much more complete and the franchise has great potential. As a launch title Ryse: Son of Rome did everything right.

I watched a youtube vid that spoiled the ending but still looking forward to several playthroughs.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#5EllesarienPosted 12/24/2013 10:07:32 AM
I look at it alot like I did AC1.

A good, fun game but too repetitive to be great but with the potential to have the sequel be ACII epic if they fix the few things wrong with the 1st.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#6Rome218Posted 12/24/2013 10:15:02 AM
I got it two days ago as well. Its at my house and I'm not there til after christmas. Feel free to add LR O LM LE
I think I can accept requests through smart glass. Have a mic and be a grownup.
#7MetroidFan9999Posted 12/24/2013 10:16:09 AM
I'll give you to later this evening before you start gouging your eyes out due to the repetitiveness.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#8teeebzPosted 12/24/2013 10:26:31 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
I'll give you to later this evening before you start gouging your eyes out due to the repetitiveness.

I thought you don't have a one, how would you know? Unless you've played it at a kiosk or something.

On a side note, I love how there are many people who adore games like final fight, TMNT in time, Xmen, and will rebuy them on newer consoles even

But they'll hate on Ryse....

I haven't even gotten to play it yet, hearing it's very short makes it a rental for me.
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#9MetroidFan9999Posted 12/24/2013 10:29:27 AM
teeebz posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...

I thought you don't have a one,

Assumptions are a MF
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#10teeebzPosted 12/24/2013 10:37:20 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
teeebz posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...

I thought you don't have a one,

Assumptions are a MF

I've never seen you talk about how you have a one, I've only seen you ridicule it and many of its users. Even if you DID have a one, with the way you act, I'd think you would have gotten rid of it immediately.

So either you're a liar
Or
You have a one but consistently bash damn near everything about it. I've never actually seen you say anything positive about it whatsoever aside from being sarcastic. How many "TV" posts did you create months ago?
Doesn't take a detective
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83