Got Ryse 2 days ago......

#21MetroidFan9999Posted 12/24/2013 10:58:22 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
teeebz posted...
Instead of continuing on with you I'll just use your EXACT logic dealing with the original topic

MetroidFan9999 posted...
I'll give you to later this evening before you start gouging your eyes out due to the repetitiveness.

Assumptions are a MF

.... Merry Christmas everybody!

Haha damn, owned twice in one day....ouch.

Speaking of owned....how's MS treating you, buddy? Good pay?
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#22RebelGameMasterPosted 12/24/2013 10:59:27 AM
Ellesarien posted...
teeebz posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
teeebz posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
I'll give you to later this evening before you start gouging your eyes out due to the repetitiveness.

I thought you don't have a one,

Assumptions are a MF

I've never seen you talk about how you have a one, I've only seen you ridicule it and many of its users. Even if you DID have a one, with the way you act, I'd think you would have gotten rid of it immediately.

So either you're a liar
Or
You have a one but consistently bash damn near everything about it. I've never actually seen you say anything positive about it whatsoever aside from being sarcastic. How many "TV" posts did you create months ago?
Doesn't take a detective

He's a liar. He doesn't game. He plays the game "message Board" for a living.

He's owning you at that game.
---
"I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling... But you'll probably still get modded.
#23zeekcruz425(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2013 11:01:05 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...

Doubt it, im actually enjoying it. And if you think about it every single game out there is repetitive.
---
God is love. GT MERK uNd HeaD
Boston Red Sox 2013 World Champions!!!
#24zeekcruz425(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2013 11:03:09 AM
TBONE_OG posted...
Ryse is a really good game. Action packed, good story, great graphics. Gameplay is solid and fluid.

All games are repetitive at a point. Yes, the enemy variety is low, but it's not a big deal. It's actually helpful when fighting 15 barbarians at the same time. You can scope out which ones fight a certain way and plan your attacks while fighting the horde.

Online is fun as hell. You and another gladiator just fighting off tons enemies with objectives. Feels epic fighting in the coliseum, the crowd cheering you on as you entertain them.

Basically, don't trust the crappy reviews this game got. All they did was get on the hate bandwagon. Play it for yourself and make up your opinion. I think it's a great game.

People were so quick to say, Ryse sucks, and also, Knack sucks. Might be true for Knack, but I haven't played it -- maybe it's a good game. Definitely not true for Ryse -- a badass game indeed.

I agree. My friend was watching me play it and he got so into it, he is considering buying an X1 to play it.
---
#25EmbersOfElderPosted 12/24/2013 11:07:44 AM
Glad you are enjoying it TC, I personally found it to be a giant repetitive mess with little redeeming quality.
#26EllesarienPosted 12/24/2013 11:10:56 AM
"He's owning you at that game."

-----------------------------------------------

Well...We all need goals in our lives I suppose...
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#27ryan7968Posted 12/24/2013 11:15:34 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...

Your posts are a repetitive mess. You are all over this freaking board. Good god man, why? I am tired of filtering through console war crap that people like you perpetuate.

It's the holidays, take a day off, you've earned it fella.
#28zeekcruz425(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2013 11:17:16 AM
ryan7968 posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...

Your posts are a repetitive mess. You are all over this freaking board. Good god man, why? I am tired of filtering through console war crap that people like you perpetuate.

This.
---
#29Exodus_PrimePosted 12/24/2013 11:32:30 AM
zeekcruz425 posted...
ryan7968 posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...

This.

I guess the third time is the charm, owned 3 times in one day.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#30MetroidFan9999Posted 12/24/2013 11:44:48 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
zeekcruz425 posted...
ryan7968 posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...

This.

I guess the third time is the charm, owned 3 times in one day.

Dude you obviously have me on ignore because you never respond to me....kinda defeats the purpose since all you do is post about me, no?
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif