Why did you buy the X1

#1DaEdge614Posted 12/24/2013 10:19:52 AM
and are you happy with your choice. Its really hard to find genuine opinions on this board with all the trolls/fanboys roaming
---
I refuse to take this signature down until the
raiders win the superbowl
#2RebelGameMasterPosted 12/24/2013 10:24:55 AM
Don't listen to the fanboys, the 720p on this thing is great!

Ryse is also the greatest game ever made!

I played the PS4 and XBone at my local gamestop, and the power of the cloud is undeniable!
---
"I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling... But you'll probably still get modded.
#3GLAMPIREPosted 12/24/2013 10:27:53 AM
I bought it due to better games at launch. I always buy the Sony consoles also, but will buy that in the new year.

And yep... very happy with the Xbox One.
---
XBL Gamertag Andii Vamp
PSN ID andii_vamp (FFXIV ARR: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2163865/ )
#4EllesarienPosted 12/24/2013 10:28:47 AM
RebelGameMaster posted...

I played the PS4 and XBone at my local gamestop, and the power of the cloud is undeniable!

Ahh...The lives of worth you clowns live.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#5jrbeerman11Posted 12/24/2013 10:29:46 AM
Im loving it so far, i only have ki and forza but im liking them both.

I like using the voice commands as shortcuts, and i like being able to switch between games/tv/amazon video seamlessly, especially since i have an 11 month old that need to watch bubble guppies and i have first season on amazon. When he falls asleep on me i can switch to espn in 2 seconds.
#6mike468Posted 12/24/2013 10:30:49 AM
I bought an XBO for Killer Instinct.

I opened my PS4 few days ago and have some buyers remorse. So yeah I'm happy with the XBO.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#7Mindwipe77Posted 12/24/2013 10:31:33 AM
I bought it for the exclusives, same as the ps4 which i also enjoy. Unlike many here, i can actually own and enjoy both consoles rather than bashing a system i don't even own or pretending to be a soldier for a game company that doesn't even know you're alive.
---
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
Proud owner of Xbox One,PS 4 and Wii U
#8teeebzPosted 12/24/2013 10:32:23 AM
Ellesarien posted...
RebelGameMaster posted...

Ahh...The lives of worth you clowns live.

Indeed.

To answer TC, I have both consoles. Exclusives would be number one reason. I enjoy certain xbox games (gears being my fav) and hope they bring out a new one (along with titanfall, halo, etc)

Next would be that I actually enjoy using te kinect for certain features, and although the gap is closer between controllers now, I still prefer xbox.

I use ps4 for multiplat games that look better for it as well as it's exclusives.

I win all around, don't listen to the idiots, play it and decide for yourself.
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#9MetalGear911Posted 12/24/2013 10:34:57 AM
I bought a PS4 for Killzone.

I opened my XBone few days ago and have some buyers remorse. So yeah I'm happy with the PS4.
#10teehee23Posted 12/24/2013 10:40:36 AM
We deserve the bestest of everything if life.
That's why we bought Xbox #1.
Any other purchase would make us feel like peasants....
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...