Why did you buy the X1

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Why did you buy the X1
3 years ago#1
and are you happy with your choice. Its really hard to find genuine opinions on this board with all the trolls/fanboys roaming
I refuse to take this signature down until the
raiders win the superbowl
3 years ago#2
Don't listen to the fanboys, the 720p on this thing is great!

Ryse is also the greatest game ever made!

I played the PS4 and XBone at my local gamestop, and the power of the cloud is undeniable!
"I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling... But you'll probably still get modded.
3 years ago#3
I bought it due to better games at launch. I always buy the Sony consoles also, but will buy that in the new year.

And yep... very happy with the Xbox One.
XBL Gamertag Andii Vamp
PSN ID andii_vamp (FFXIV ARR: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2163865/ )
3 years ago#4
RebelGameMaster posted...

I played the PS4 and XBone at my local gamestop, and the power of the cloud is undeniable!

Ahh...The lives of worth you clowns live.
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
3 years ago#5
Im loving it so far, i only have ki and forza but im liking them both.

I like using the voice commands as shortcuts, and i like being able to switch between games/tv/amazon video seamlessly, especially since i have an 11 month old that need to watch bubble guppies and i have first season on amazon. When he falls asleep on me i can switch to espn in 2 seconds.
3 years ago#6
I bought an XBO for Killer Instinct.

I opened my PS4 few days ago and have some buyers remorse. So yeah I'm happy with the XBO.
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
3 years ago#7
I bought it for the exclusives, same as the ps4 which i also enjoy. Unlike many here, i can actually own and enjoy both consoles rather than bashing a system i don't even own or pretending to be a soldier for a game company that doesn't even know you're alive.
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
Proud owner of Xbox One,PS 4 and Wii U
3 years ago#8
Ellesarien posted...
RebelGameMaster posted...

Ahh...The lives of worth you clowns live.

Indeed.

To answer TC, I have both consoles. Exclusives would be number one reason. I enjoy certain xbox games (gears being my fav) and hope they bring out a new one (along with titanfall, halo, etc)

Next would be that I actually enjoy using te kinect for certain features, and although the gap is closer between controllers now, I still prefer xbox.

I use ps4 for multiplat games that look better for it as well as it's exclusives.

I win all around, don't listen to the idiots, play it and decide for yourself.
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
3 years ago#9
I bought a PS4 for Killzone.

I opened my XBone few days ago and have some buyers remorse. So yeah I'm happy with the PS4.
3 years ago#10
We deserve the bestest of everything if life.
That's why we bought Xbox #1.
Any other purchase would make us feel like peasants....
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Why did you buy the X1

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived