Wait So You Can't Even Hand A Controller To A Friend?

#11Special-EddPosted 12/24/2013 9:52:49 AM
UltimateGeth39 posted...
rusty12000 posted...
Just unplug the kinect and throw it into the garbage, problem solved.

Except he was talking about the controller so no not solved.

The reason the kinect would be involved is that it sees who is holding the controller and changes the profile accordingly. How else would it know if the profile owner isn't holding it?
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#12UltimateGeth39Posted 12/24/2013 9:54:14 AM
Special-Edd posted...
UltimateGeth39 posted...
rusty12000 posted...
Just unplug the kinect and throw it into the garbage, problem solved.

Except he was talking about the controller so no not solved.

The reason the kinect would be involved is that it sees who is holding the controller and changes the profile accordingly. How else would it know if the profile owner isn't holding it?

Yes my apologies I had forgotten that.
---
"There's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."
#13zeekcruz425Posted 12/24/2013 10:10:10 AM
This has happened to me, but its because kinect recognizes who you are and when you pass the controller if no other profile is signed in its going to make you do it. this can be solved by signing people in, or buying the kinect sensor cover on amazon which i am considering.
---
God is love. GT MERK uNd HeaD
Boston Red Sox 2013 World Champions!!!
#14darkshadowmasterPosted 12/24/2013 10:14:43 AM
zeekcruz425 posted...
This has happened to me, but its because kinect recognizes who you are and when you pass the controller if no other profile is signed in its going to make you do it. this can be solved by signing people in, or buying the kinect sensor cover on amazon which i am considering.

Is there a setting that I don't have selected on then or is it particular games that force it? It doesn't do this for DR3.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#15jrbeerman11Posted 12/24/2013 10:15:17 AM
Or turn off face recognition