Can we all agree that next-gen is pretty bad so far?

#1PenguinKoalaPosted 12/24/2013 9:42:02 AM
Long game installs
Huge patch updates
Slower UI
Every game loaded with micro transactions
No BC
#2Exodus_PrimePosted 12/24/2013 9:43:22 AM
No Bc? I play my 360 games on my 360, is it a bad launch if I enjoy the games I have? do you even own any of the next gen consoles?
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#3PenguinKoala(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2013 9:45:19 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
No Bc? I play my 360 games on my 360, is it a bad launch if I enjoy the games I have? do you even own any of the next gen consoles?

What does that have to do with if I own a next gen console or not?

And yes I own an Xbox One.

I don't want to keep my Xbox 360 around just to party chat or play games with my friends.
#4rusty12000Posted 12/24/2013 9:47:33 AM
Ya it is pretty bad. My only regret is not spending my console money on a new Graphics card.
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#5Exodus_PrimePosted 12/24/2013 9:50:17 AM(edited)
PenguinKoala posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

I don't want to keep my Xbox 360 around just to party chat or play games with my friends.

Because it gives you validation on your opinion if you own it or not, and not go by what some fanboy or some random guy at store told you about any next gen console, I'm sorry the console has met your standards which is fine we are allowed to have opinions, but there have been far worse console launches.

I kept my 360 because I still have unfinished games and to play those games whenever there is a next gen drought on either console.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#6TBONE_OGPosted 12/24/2013 9:49:13 AM
Sorry, TC. I cannot agree with you. Next gen on X1 is awesome.
---
Always O.G.
#7RawringAirPosted 12/24/2013 9:50:37 AM
then why did you buy it TC are you dumb or somethin brah
---
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox
#8PenguinKoala(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2013 9:51:06 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
PenguinKoala posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

Because if give you validation on your opinion if you own it or not, and not go by what some fanboy or some random guy at store told you about any next gen console, I'm sorry the console has met your standards which is fine we are allowed to have opinions, but there have been far worse console launches.

I kept my 360 because I still have unfinished games and to play those games whenever there is a next gen drought on either console.

What?

Learn to speak english pls

In my opinion your opinion is wrong
#9MetroidFan9999Posted 12/24/2013 9:52:05 AM
PenguinKoala posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
PenguinKoala posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...

Because if give you validation on your opinion if you own it or not, and not go by what some fanboy or some random guy at store told you about any next gen console, I'm sorry the console has met your standards which is fine we are allowed to have opinions, but there have been far worse console launches.

What?

Learn to speak english pls

In my opinion your opinion is wrong

Don't mind him, he just doesn't like opinions that clash with his love of X1.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#10Massillon_GPosted 12/24/2013 9:52:28 AM
TBONE_OG posted...
Sorry, TC. I cannot agree with you. Next gen on X1 is awesome.