Can we all agree that next-gen is pretty bad so far?

#31PenguinKoala(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2013 11:18:35 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
PenguinKoala

I'll give a stupid reply to stupid posts

It's okay I forgive you, acting stupid is what little kids do when other people don't agree with them.

How old are you?

It's clear from your first post that you are insecure about your purchase and you feel threatened because someone is saying that they don't enjoy next gen consoles.
#32PenguinKoala(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2013 11:19:54 AM
Ellesarien posted...
RebelGameMaster posted...
Ellesarien posted...
Ummm...No. I don't agree at all.

If anything, getting the X-1 has rekindled my gaming fire.

Wow it didn't take much then, did it?

Just a great new system with cool features along with great games to play. That about did it.

Oh I forgot for you cool little 14 year olds that hating on everything is cool now.

Why is everything about age?

If anything the people that are cynical about next-gen consoles are likely to be older people.

Awful logic ITT.
#33EllesarienPosted 12/24/2013 11:19:56 AM
PenguinKoala posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
PenguinKoala

It's okay I forgive you, acting stupid is what little kids do when other people don't agree with them.

How old are you?

It's clear from your first post that you are insecure about your purchase and you feel threatened because someone is saying that they don't enjoy next gen consoles.

You get the attention you needed yet?
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#34rockman11_zPosted 12/24/2013 11:20:04 AM
PenguinKoala posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
PenguinKoala

How old are you?

You're questioning his age when you make a troll topic?

The irony.... -_-
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3. Official fiance of Naoto Shirogane( it's canon too)
#35PenguinKoala(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2013 11:21:27 AM
rockman11_z posted...
PenguinKoala posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
PenguinKoala

How old are you?

The irony.... -_-

You're making fun of me for playing PoE.

Calling this a troll topic when you are a troll?

The irony.
#36PenguinKoala(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2013 11:22:15 AM
rockman11_z posted...
PenguinKoala posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
PenguinKoala

How old are you?

The irony.... -_-

Also what does age have to do with trolling?

I'm likely older than all of you tbh.
#37SnuffSevenfoldXPosted 12/24/2013 11:22:39 AM
PenguinKoala posted...
Long game installs
Huge patch updates
Slower UI
Every game loaded with micro transactions
No BC

1. Pretty sure that must either be troll bait. Regardless it's not that bad on PS4. If the Xbox is similar it's probably just fine.
2. It's relative but they're done in the background and while on standby etc...it's fine.
3. Again, can't speak from personal experience on Xbox One but it looks "zippier". Ps4's is definitely much faster.
4. Are you only playing Forza 5?
5. It's a little bit of an oxymoron to be obsessed with next-gen systems playing past-gen games but regardless it's kinda a moot point. PS4 will have Gaikai, Xbox has something in the works I'm guessing.
---
http://gentlemanadventurer.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/batman-never-ends.png
#38EllesarienPosted 12/24/2013 11:22:56 AM
PenguinKoala posted...
Ellesarien posted...
Ellesarien posted...

Just a great new system with cool features along with great games to play. That about did it.

Oh I forgot for you cool little 14 year olds that hating on everything is cool now.

If anything the people that are cynical about next-gen consoles are likely to be older people.

Awful logic ITT.

You actually posted this right after asking somebody else "How Old are you?". Well done Einstein. Making yourself a hypocrite in back-to-back posts is quite an accomplishment.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#39PenguinKoala(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2013 11:24:54 AM
Ellesarien posted...
PenguinKoala posted...
Ellesarien posted...
Ellesarien posted...

Awful logic ITT.

You actually posted this right after asking somebody else "How Old are you?". Well done Einstein. Making yourself a hypocrite in back-to-back posts is quite an accomplishment.

I was curious as to if he was younger or older than me.

I wouldn't take his opinion any more or less seriously based off his age.
#40PenguinKoala(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2013 11:27:25 AM
SnuffSevenfoldX posted...
PenguinKoala posted...
Long game installs
Huge patch updates
Slower UI
Every game loaded with micro transactions
No BC

1. Pretty sure that must either be troll bait. Regardless it's not that bad on PS4. If the Xbox is similar it's probably just fine.
2. It's relative but they're done in the background and while on standby etc...it's fine.
3. Again, can't speak from personal experience on Xbox One but it looks "zippier". Ps4's is definitely much faster.
4. Are you only playing Forza 5?
5. It's a little bit of an oxymoron to be obsessed with next-gen systems playing past-gen games but regardless it's kinda a moot point. PS4 will have Gaikai, Xbox has something in the works I'm guessing.

Installs are much worse on the X1 actually

The X1 UI is much harder to navigate than the 360 UI

A lot of future games will have micro transactions, Idk if you have done research on this.