Batman: Arkham Announcement Coming New Year's Eve.ROCKSTEADY X1/PS4 game?!?!?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Batman: Arkham Announcement Coming New Year's Eve.ROCKSTEADY X1/PS4 game?!?!?
3 years ago#1
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/12/24/batman-arkham-announcement-coming-new-years-eve

Arkham Origins is getting DLC next year, but hopefully it's the Rocksteady game that was leaked earlier this year from Kevin Conroy.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
3 years ago#2
world ends 2014 so who cares
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox
3 years ago#3
RawringAir posted...
world ends 2014 so who cares

Silly man that was last year 2012 the History channel told me so.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
3 years ago#4
Just playing through Arkham Origins right now, and always happy to hear about more Batman news.

Didn't see this story before it was posted. Thanks for the link, TC.
"You guys can sig that if you want." -TheArcade
3 years ago#5
I think that is one of many series that should end on a positive note. it was a fun time, but I do not think every fun games needs 6 installments until people roll their eyes. Surely Rocksteady can make an I.p.
3 years ago#6
Xbox One and PS4 version of Arkham Origins including all DLC. Like the Tomb Raider game.
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
3 years ago#7
Jiggy101011 posted...
Xbox One and PS4 version of Arkham Origins including all DLC. Like the Tomb Raider game.

I wouldn't be against that and if they fixed all the problems the Current Gen version and fixed many complaints about the City then I would bite.
3 years ago#8
zerooo0 posted...
Jiggy101011 posted...

I wouldn't be against that and if they fixed all the problems the Current Gen version and fixed many complaints about the City then I would bite.

So basically, your down as long as it is similar, but ultimately different game.

I wouldn't. Much like the Tomb Raider port, I played the game when it came out. I bought the DLC. I do not want to pay for either a second time just to get slightly higher res graphics and possibly 1 or 2 bells and whistles the less than a year old version lacked.

Its great for people who skipped it's initial release, but much like a GOTY version of a game, there is little reason to buy it again if you already owned the original version.
You can put icing on a turd, but that doesn't make it a cupcake!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Batman: Arkham Announcement Coming New Year's Eve.ROCKSTEADY X1/PS4 game?!?!?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived