Batman: Arkham Announcement Coming New Year's Eve.ROCKSTEADY X1/PS4 game?!?!?

#1zerooo0Posted 12/24/2013 11:07:21 AM
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/12/24/batman-arkham-announcement-coming-new-years-eve

Arkham Origins is getting DLC next year, but hopefully it's the Rocksteady game that was leaked earlier this year from Kevin Conroy.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#2RawringAirPosted 12/24/2013 11:08:05 AM
world ends 2014 so who cares
---
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox
#3zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2013 11:16:56 AM(edited)
RawringAir posted...
world ends 2014 so who cares

Silly man that was last year 2012 the History channel told me so.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#4squarex8264Posted 12/24/2013 12:45:41 PM
Just playing through Arkham Origins right now, and always happy to hear about more Batman news.

Didn't see this story before it was posted. Thanks for the link, TC.
---
"You guys can sig that if you want." -TheArcade
#5Rome218Posted 12/24/2013 12:54:55 PM
I think that is one of many series that should end on a positive note. it was a fun time, but I do not think every fun games needs 6 installments until people roll their eyes. Surely Rocksteady can make an I.p.
#6Jiggy101011Posted 12/24/2013 12:59:34 PM
Xbox One and PS4 version of Arkham Origins including all DLC. Like the Tomb Raider game.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#7zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2013 1:32:47 PM
Jiggy101011 posted...
Xbox One and PS4 version of Arkham Origins including all DLC. Like the Tomb Raider game.

I wouldn't be against that and if they fixed all the problems the Current Gen version and fixed many complaints about the City then I would bite.
---
#8aszsithPosted 12/24/2013 6:30:27 PM
zerooo0 posted...
Jiggy101011 posted...

I wouldn't be against that and if they fixed all the problems the Current Gen version and fixed many complaints about the City then I would bite.

So basically, your down as long as it is similar, but ultimately different game.

I wouldn't. Much like the Tomb Raider port, I played the game when it came out. I bought the DLC. I do not want to pay for either a second time just to get slightly higher res graphics and possibly 1 or 2 bells and whistles the less than a year old version lacked.

Its great for people who skipped it's initial release, but much like a GOTY version of a game, there is little reason to buy it again if you already owned the original version.
---
You can put icing on a turd, but that doesn't make it a cupcake!