What's the difference between BF4 on Xbox One

#1DojoMaxPosted 12/24/2013 11:09:14 AM
... And PS4? Anyone know?
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin
#2EmbersOfElderPosted 12/24/2013 11:10:17 AM
The PS4 version looks better.
#3RebelGameMasterPosted 12/24/2013 11:12:19 AM
EmbersOfElder posted...

True but BF4 is crap all around. I believe they had a chance to dethrone CoD this year. All they did was destroy my faith in FPSs.
---
"I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling... But you'll probably still get modded.
#4MrSkormPosted 12/24/2013 11:12:30 AM
EmbersOfElder posted...

---
PSN/GT:MrSkorm
Top of your Speedwall since 4/12/10
#5EmbersOfElderPosted 12/24/2013 11:13:04 AM
RebelGameMaster posted...
EmbersOfElder posted...

True but BF4 is crap all around. I believe they had a chance to dethrone CoD this year. All they did was destroy my faith in FPSs.

Yes, both CoD and BF4 were terrible this time around. BF4 much moreso since it may destroy some goodwill that people have towards BF5.
#6MrSkormPosted 12/24/2013 11:14:49 AM
EmbersOfElder posted...
EmbersOfElder posted...

Yes, both CoD and BF4 were terrible this time around. BF4 much moreso since it may destroy some goodwill that people have towards BF5.

I will still support BF5 because DICE are jumping through hoops doing triple tuck backflips to support their game.

It's EA we all hate
---
#7DojoMax(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2013 11:16:25 AM
EmbersOfElder posted...

What makes you think that?
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin
#8DrummerStuPosted 12/24/2013 11:22:17 AM
Marqmax posted...
EmbersOfElder posted...

PS4 runs at 900p while Xbox One is running at 720p.
#9RebelGameMasterPosted 12/24/2013 11:22:44 AM
MrSkorm posted...
EmbersOfElder posted...
EmbersOfElder posted...

I will still support BF5 because DICE are jumping through hoops doing triple tuck backflips to support their game.

It's EA we all hate

Dude, it's a pain in the arse to play with friends.

And not being able to edit classes in main menu is also a screw up.

I'm telling you, they HAD it. They had COD right where they wanted them, and then just screwed up royally. If someone said, "Activision paid them to do that." I wouldn't be surprised, seriously. It doesn't even sound so far fetched.
---
"I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling... But you'll probably still get modded.
#10MrSkormPosted 12/24/2013 11:22:59 AM
Marqmax posted...
EmbersOfElder posted...

It's fact, in all honesty
---