What's the difference between BF4 on Xbox One

#11DojoMax(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2013 11:24:36 AM
DrummerStu posted...
Marqmax posted...
EmbersOfElder posted...
The PS4 version looks better.

What makes you think that?

PS4 runs at 900p while Xbox One is running at 720p.

Do that automatically means it looks a lot better? I just want peoples honest opinion. It seems like there isn't much difference.
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin
#12RebelGameMasterPosted 12/24/2013 11:27:11 AM
Marqmax posted...
DrummerStu posted...
Marqmax posted...
EmbersOfElder posted...

PS4 runs at 900p while Xbox One is running at 720p.

Do that automatically means it looks a lot better? I just want peoples honest opinion. It seems like there isn't much difference.

Yes, it looks better on PS4.

Now, I'm afraid about BF5. If in BF4 they forgot to add the squad mode and edit class in menu, what will they forget in BF5?... The guns?
---
"I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling... But you'll probably still get modded.
#13MrSkormPosted 12/24/2013 11:29:10 AM
RebelGameMaster posted...
MrSkorm posted...
EmbersOfElder posted...
RebelGameMaster posted...
EmbersOfElder posted...

True but BF4 is crap all around. I believe they had a chance to dethrone CoD this year. All they did was destroy my faith in FPSs.

Yes, both CoD and BF4 were terrible this time around. BF4 much moreso since it may destroy some goodwill that people have towards BF5.

I will still support BF5 because DICE are jumping through hoops doing triple tuck backflips to support their game.

It's EA we all hate

Dude, it's a pain in the arse to play with friends.

And not being able to edit classes in main menu is also a screw up.

I'm telling you, they HAD it. They had COD right where they wanted them, and then just screwed up royally. If someone said, "Activision paid them to do that." I wouldn't be surprised, seriously. It doesn't even sound so far fetched.

Doesn't affect me currently as it stands I have 2 PSN friends, one is still on PS3, the other is a fan of the fish.

I came from the 360 & my main Squadies have yet to get their PS4s.
---
PSN/GT:MrSkorm
Top of your Speedwall since 4/12/10
#14DojoMax(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2013 5:28:04 AM
They don't look that different BTW. Also. In some areas of the game it seem like the framerate is faster. In fact online I've had fewer fps drops.
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin
#15mike468Posted 12/25/2013 5:42:19 AM
The only real difference between the two is the Ps4 version looks slightly better because it run natively at 900p vs the XBO version that runs at 720p natively. However it seems the PS4 version also more buggy and broken at the moment.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#16TheGam3925Posted 12/25/2013 6:03:33 AM
The developers were faced with a lot more limitations with the Xbone hardware.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#17snakes_codecPosted 12/25/2013 6:21:26 AM
Marqmax posted...
EmbersOfElder posted...

ive seen both in action on a 1080p TV the PS4 is noticeably better looking the XB1 version isnt bad by any stretch either but the PS4 just just has a more clear crisper picture.
#18AFBABAYPosted 12/25/2013 6:37:03 AM
mike468 posted...
The only real difference between the two is the Ps4 version looks slightly better because it run natively at 900p vs the XBO version that runs at 720p natively. However it seems the PS4 version also more buggy and broken at the moment.

That's a negative they both share the same bugs. Haven't gotten any hiccups/disconnects my last 4 sessions on PS4 but that's likely to change once the swarm of gifted ps4s log onto the network later today
#19chrish909Posted 12/25/2013 7:21:31 AM
X1 community is way better than the psn community, by miles. Bf4 on ps4 is just 64 people attempting to spam vehicles and snipers. Also take a look at my sig. Less pixels is a far smaller problem than dealing with a bunch of unwanted tryhard brats, trust me, you want as little to do with the psn community as possible.

"Are you ever at a party or similar social gathering, and your group of friends is joined by that oneguy? Nobody likes him, but everybody seems to know who he is. Somebody invited him, but not one of your friends will own up to it. He's obnoxious, he's annoying, he's oblivious to the sour atmosphere he inspires, and the worst part of it is ... nobody has the balls to tell him he's not welcome.

That's pretty much how I feel about Sony fanboys. "
---
This is why I'm never going to get a ps4
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml
#20LuDaCRis073Posted 12/25/2013 7:22:38 AM
Bf4 has several nagging issues but I cant quit playing it. If dice can fix a few of the problems it easily trumps cod and its not even close IMO.
---
Rawr!