Buy forza or no?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Buy forza or no?

User Info: DaShadowReborn

DaShadowReborn
3 years ago#1
Thinking about picking it up today. Does it really take a long time to get a single car or are people insanely exaggerating that?
XBL Gamer Tag: Lvl70Crucefix

User Info: RawringAir

RawringAir
3 years ago#2
insanely exaggerating
Best poster on GameFAQs
You are the most irritating GameFAQs poster, correct your sig. - Crack_Fox

User Info: Exodus_Prime

Exodus_Prime
3 years ago#3
RawringAir posted...
insanely exaggerating
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.

User Info: Giarccpsn

Giarccpsn
3 years ago#4
DaShadowReborn posted...
Thinking about picking it up today. Does it really take a long time to get a single car or are people insanely exaggerating that?

You can get a few million credits free just by going to the forza rewards webpage. then you can buy some nice cars.
PSN ID: JoeKnightt
XboxLive GT: JoeKnightt

User Info: darkshadowmaster

darkshadowmaster
3 years ago#5
I bought a second car immidiately after clearing the first five races.

Unfortunately I didn't understand their class system so thought I could race my class C Supra vs the other Class C cars.

I was wrong.
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

User Info: EmbersOfElder

EmbersOfElder
3 years ago#6
I would say not to buy. They recently patched it to make it better but it's still heavy in grinding to buy and unlock cars and takes quite some time.

User Info: Exodus_Prime

Exodus_Prime
3 years ago#7
EmbersOfElder posted...
I would say not to buy. They recently patched it to make it better but it's still heavy in grinding to buy and unlock cars and takes quite some time.

I know right....the gaming gods forbid you actually work to earn something even in a video game...welcome to insta gratification generation.
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.

User Info: Ellesarien

Ellesarien
3 years ago#8
DaShadowReborn posted...

It's insanely exaggeration. I have 5.7 Mil in the bank right now (3 Mil of that is via the Forzamotorsports.net rewards program).

You can play career mode for weeks without even needing to buy a car over 100,000 while gaining money for when you do have to buy a more expensive car.

They upped the cash reward for a level from 13,500 to 35,000 also so we gain cash alot quicker now since the last patch.
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.

User Info: ryan7968

ryan7968
3 years ago#9
I've done maybe 25 races and own 4 cars including a Ferrari. Just go to the Forza board and find the link to the Forza Rewards page ( or google it), and you'll have a nice car in no time.

Best racing game I've ever played. I would recommend it to anyone unless you absolutely hate any and all racing games.

User Info: EmbersOfElder

EmbersOfElder
3 years ago#10
Exodus_Prime posted...
EmbersOfElder posted...

I know right....the gaming gods forbid you actually work to earn something even in a video game...welcome to insta gratification generation.

There is a difference.

When people buy a racing game I doubt they want most of the cars locked from the start and have to grind and grind to unlock cars they actually want to use in a racing game.

I'm sure Dead Rising would sell much better if you had to use fists for the first 12 hours until you have enough money saved up to buy a baseball bat, then you grind more to buy a chainsaw.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Buy forza or no?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived