Caved and bought an Xbox One on Sunday...

#1bonecltr05Posted 12/24/2013 1:33:47 PM
I must say I am having a blast with this system. I also have the PS4 and was really on board with that until I played this bad boy, everything about it makes it feel like a more complete experience to me.

My only disappointment right now is the lack of free exclusives that the system provides like the ps4 does. Does microsoft have plans to respond to this?? I really dont count KI because I had to pay $40 for it (which is worth every penny)
#2mokmuudPosted 12/24/2013 1:37:41 PM
Every time I see somebody mention KI I die a little inside. They ruined that game so, so bad.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#3TheBorderColliePosted 12/24/2013 1:38:54 PM
mokmuud posted...
Every time I see somebody mention KI I die a little inside. They ruined that game so, so bad.

How? To me, it's far and away better than I expected.
---
Proud supporter of the PS4 and Xbox #1
Annoy a domestic terrorist....VOTE!
#4Exodus_PrimePosted 12/24/2013 1:39:13 PM
Congrats on your purchase, I don't think Microsoft has to counter everything the competition has to offer, they're on their own level with a different fan base,yes we're all gamers but diff tastes on which console to spend more time on. I got Killer Instinct for free from Microsoft for being a long time LIVE member so did others, plenty of games to choose from, enjoy your X1 Merry Christmas.
---
Xbox One and PlayStation 4
Because I can buy both.
#5Team_NinjaPosted 12/24/2013 1:59:02 PM
lol congrats. I saw actual xbox ones available at my futureshop this past Friday for the first time (Not the empty display boxes, but actual xbox ones available). I picked one up to feel the weight and all. Was really tempted to just buy 1 right there, but I was able to control myself not to do so. I promised to wait until there are better and more games. Don't want to pick it up early and have it collect dust as I'm still playing on the PS3 and Xbox 360. Also hoping that time will correct most of the problems with the early batches of the console itself.
#6GiarccpsnPosted 12/24/2013 2:04:46 PM
bonecltr05 posted...
I must say I am having a blast with this system. I also have the PS4 and was really on board with that until I played this bad boy, everything about it makes it feel like a more complete experience to me.

I've had a One for a week. So far I like the Skydrive function and I like the UI over PS4's. GameDVR is good but the video quality is like watching a PS2 game.
---
PSN ID: JoeKnightt
XboxLive GT: JoeKnightt
#7Mindwipe77Posted 12/24/2013 4:58:41 PM
stop trolling TC , you xbots are too easy to spot, they always try to put down the ps4 while talking up the x1 lol just stop man, pathetic
---
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
Proud owner of Xbox One,PS 4 and Wii U
#8yanksfan4247Posted 12/24/2013 5:50:48 PM
Giarccpsn posted...
GameDVR is good but the video quality is like watching a PS2 game.

Isn't it 720p tho?
---
Twitter: @macdamurderer
GT: Mac Da Murderer
#9SwiftXZPosted 12/24/2013 5:54:15 PM
Season 1 of KI is 20,not 40 unless you want KI2 costumes And classic KI
#10mokmuudPosted 12/24/2013 5:55:25 PM
TheBorderCollie posted...
mokmuud posted...

How? To me, it's far and away better than I expected.

I suppose if you have low expectation. I found it to be poorly executed and an insult to the original.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539