Caved and bought an Xbox One on Sunday...

#11GiarccpsnPosted 12/24/2013 6:57:50 PM
yanksfan4247 posted...
Giarccpsn posted...
GameDVR is good but the video quality is like watching a PS2 game.

Isn't it 720p tho?

1280x720 @30 fps. my video from forza 5 just looks pixelated as hell.
---
PSN ID: JoeKnightt
XboxLive GT: JoeKnightt
#12DojoMaxPosted 12/24/2013 7:01:37 PM
TheBorderCollie posted...
mokmuud posted...
Every time I see somebody mention KI I die a little inside. They ruined that game so, so bad.

How? To me, it's far and away better than I expected.

This.
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin
#13Rome218Posted 12/24/2013 7:03:16 PM
Mindwipe77 posted...
stop trolling TC , you xbots are too easy to spot, they always try to put down the ps4 while talking up the x1 lol just stop man, pathetic

Why are you on the board? You aren't neutral. You always bash people who like the xbox and call them xbots. If anyone likes their xbone, it must be blasphemy. I hope you get a life for Christmas. I hope you weren't born in 77, yoilu would be.. 37? If that is the case.. um. Wow.
#14DojoMaxPosted 12/24/2013 7:03:35 PM
Giarccpsn posted...
bonecltr05 posted...
I must say I am having a blast with this system. I also have the PS4 and was really on board with that until I played this bad boy, everything about it makes it feel like a more complete experience to me.

I've had a One for a week. So far I like the Skydrive function and I like the UI over PS4's. GameDVR is good but the video quality is like watching a PS2 game.

Also this. Even though the PS4 record function isn't much better. Both systems need to up the record quality or at least give us an option. Even if it means it'll eat HDD space
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin
#15Mindwipe77Posted 12/24/2013 8:14:04 PM
Rome218 posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
stop trolling TC , you xbots are too easy to spot, they always try to put down the ps4 while talking up the x1 lol just stop man, pathetic

Why are you on the board? You aren't neutral. You always bash people who like the xbox and call them xbots. If anyone likes their xbone, it must be blasphemy. I hope you get a life for Christmas. I hope you weren't born in 77, yoilu would be.. 37? If that is the case.. um. Wow.

and its ok for them to bash the ps4 , right? get a life man
---
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
Proud owner of Xbox One,PS 4 and Wii U