What was the main reason why you bought an Xbox One?

#21Jimm3rF3rdette(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2013 8:32:44 PM
NeoAnduril posted...
Jimm3rF3rdette posted...
I've had a ps4 since day one

Nope.

Jimm3rF3rdette posted...
sorry to offend you.

I'm rarely offended by children. I do occasionally find people that are corporate worshipers annoying.

You annoy me.

how are you to say i dont own a ps4. are you that pathetic. what are you man, 14? If you're an adult, I honestly feel bad for you due to how attached you are to a piece of plastic.

news flash for you buddy - not every ps4 owner is a fanboy who raves about the console nonstop. there are people out there, such as myself, who wished they had an xbox one. luckily, amazon is accepting returns, so thats what i will be doing.

get a life man, you don't have a ps4.
---
Favorite game of all time: Final Fantasy X, and no other game has come close.
Console fanboys are worshiping a piece of plastic.
#22pwnater777Posted 12/24/2013 8:34:19 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#23EmbersOfElderPosted 12/24/2013 8:34:20 PM
Jimm3rF3rdette posted...
NeoAnduril posted...
Jimm3rF3rdette posted...
I've had a ps4 since day one

Nope.

Jimm3rF3rdette posted...
sorry to offend you.

I'm rarely offended by children. I do occasionally find people that are corporate worshipers annoying.

You annoy me.

how are you to say i dont own a ps4. are you that pathetic. what are you man, 14? If you're an adult, I honestly feel bad for you due to how attached you are to a piece of plastic.

news flash for you buddy - not every ps4 owner is a fanboy who raves about the console nonstop. there are people out there, such as myself, who wished they had an xbox one. luckily, amazon is accepting returns, so thats what i will be doing.

get a life man, you don't have a ps4.

It happens, I have a huge case of buyers remorse on the Xbox One except like most retailers, the place I purchased it doesn't just take blind returns without justification.
#24NeoAndurilPosted 12/24/2013 8:43:52 PM
Unfortunately the tc is not equipped to handle any kind of confrontation with me so he ends up just stammering all over himself. I actually feel bad.

Go back to your console war tc. I hope it fulfills you. Friends and a real life might serve you better though.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#25Jimm3rF3rdette(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2013 8:45:49 PM
NeoAnduril posted...
Unfortunately the tc is not equipped to handle any kind of confrontation with me so he ends up just stammering all over himself. I actually feel bad.

Go back to your console war tc. I hope it fulfills you. Friends and a real life might serve you better though.

what console war? i'm against the console war, i think its pathetic.
---
Favorite game of all time: Final Fantasy X, and no other game has come close.
Console fanboys are worshiping a piece of plastic.
#26FryobvPosted 12/24/2013 8:50:13 PM
man this board is depressing....

my mother surprised me with the bes gift ever(xbox one) for christmas, i didnt expect this considering im 26 and generally all you get is like a t shirt for christmas usually at least from my mom.

so being psyched and actually glad that she bought the xboxone instead of the ps4 because it will be easler for me to buy a ps4 with my own money, i come to this board to see whats up, and all i can see is that supposedly nobody wants this system?

whyy
#27NeoAndurilPosted 12/24/2013 8:50:23 PM
Jimm3rF3rdette posted...
i'm against the console war, i think its pathetic.

Is that why you suddenly lost the ability to express yourself in a coherent manner? But then why lie about having a ps4?

I think you aren't being truthful here.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#28Reflex-ArcPosted 12/24/2013 9:27:08 PM
Games.

For the record, it's also the same reason I own a Wii U, PS4, gaming PC, ps3, and 360.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#29blacklabelicePosted 12/24/2013 9:27:40 PM
smh

fanboys these days. they dont even put any effort into their trolling