How come the XBone can't run all games in 1080p native like the PS4?

#11Jimm3rF3rdettePosted 12/24/2013 8:48:47 PM
DamnEvilDog posted...
Ah so you have nothing better to do but come here and try to anger people? are your guys that pathetic?

I can only assume you are just kids, or akin to sport fans that need to win all the time.

It's a box of plastic with wires, we are all gonna be playing mostly the same games, I am not gonna enjoy anything less because it is better on a different console, people who worry about "specs" are not gamers.

Grow up.

thank you. some losers are attached to a piece of plastic, its pathetic.
---
Favorite game of all time: Final Fantasy X, and no other game has come close.
Console fanboys are worshiping a piece of plastic.
#12-Oath-Posted 12/24/2013 8:50:16 PM
mokmuud posted...
1nternationa7 posted...
Because the 260p missing will be sold as future DLC.

OMG you just made me shoot pop out of my nose.

Indiana area? I used to sweet a girl from there. She said "pop" too.
#13ThatLaoGuyPosted 12/24/2013 8:50:37 PM
DamnEvilDog posted...
Ah so you have nothing better to do but come here and try to anger people? are your guys that pathetic?

I can only assume you are just kids, or akin to sport fans that need to win all the time.

It's a box of plastic with wires, we are all gonna be playing mostly the same games, I am not gonna enjoy anything less because it is better on a different console, people who worry about "specs" are not gamers.

Grow up.

Feeling the need to post this rather than ignore means you're quite upset by this news. I am sorry this is happening to xbone.
Because face it, if this is a troll post, and you knew from the start, you bit the bait and are complaining about it
Kinda ironic to call others children and to tell them to grow up. Maybe take some words of advice from Yourself. Just helping you out, bro
---
Xbone fanboys are weird little irrational creatures. It's fun making them contradict themselves.