This system is glitchy AF

#1nw63Posted 12/25/2013 7:04:53 AM
Constantly having nagging little glitches everywhere. Sometimes won't respond to voice commands, menus freeze, and now the home button won't work and I have to turn off the system to get to the xbox home screen. I realize these are minor problems that will be fixed with patches, but it see they should have already been taken care of before it was put in shelves-or at least since the systems been out. Kinda weak

Other than that, I love it. But they have to iron out these wrinkles
---
Don't ever give up
#2yiangaruuugaPosted 12/25/2013 7:49:50 AM
Seems like isolated incidences. I haven't experience any of those, well I experience voice command issues, but those were due to moving my kinect around and having to recalibrate it. My Xbox One also likes to record clips excessively when I play Peggle 2.
---
GT: xFrostxPhoenix
Now Playing: BF3, DC 2 Waiting for: MW3,Skyrim, ACR...Monster Hunter is the **** btw.
#3SycoticPosted 12/25/2013 7:51:59 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4RebelGameMasterPosted 12/25/2013 8:02:00 AM
TC, you didn't see these things happening?

It's a fact that in regard to Menu speed last gen the PS3 was superior. I mean, I can sneak up behind someone in CoD/BF, proceed to write and send them a message saying, "Turn Around", all the while the dude on te 360 is still waiting for that "VUOAMP" sound that happens after you press the Xbox button.

La-la-la-lullzies.
---
"I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling... But you'll probably still get modded.
#5Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 12/25/2013 8:17:16 AM
I haven't had any problems really but I got mine like 2 weeks ago and haven't had it since launch.
---
If LeBron shoots below 56 percent for the regular(obviously) season(2013-14) I'll close my account.
#6yiangaruuugaPosted 12/25/2013 8:18:39 AM
RebelGameMaster posted...

It's a fact that in regard to Menu speed last gen the PS3 was superior. I mean, I can sneak up behind someone in CoD/BF, proceed to write and send them a message saying, "Turn Around", all the while the dude on te 360 is still waiting for that "VUOAMP" sound that happens after you press the Xbox button.

La-la-la-lullzies.

Really? I've done that countless times with my Xbox 360 lol. They seemed about the same to me honestly.
---
GT: xFrostxPhoenix
Now Playing: BF3, DC 2 Waiting for: MW3,Skyrim, ACR...Monster Hunter is the **** btw.
#7krystylaPosted 12/25/2013 8:38:02 AM
yiangaruuuga posted...

La-la-la-lullzies.

Really? I've done that countless times with my Xbox 360 lol. They seemed about the same to me honestly.

What the... it felt like minutes getting the xmb bar through the Ps button
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#8DojoMaxPosted 12/27/2013 3:47:31 AM
krystyla posted...
yiangaruuuga posted...

La-la-la-lullzies.

What the... it felt like minutes getting the xmb bar through the Ps button

---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin