Why isn't this a poll choice for the poll of the day?

#11AlexPumaPosted 12/25/2013 1:03:38 PM
The people crying conspiracy need to take their tinfoil hats off. It just seems to be a mistake/typo/Freudian Slip, that's all.
---
http://www.gaming-unleashed.com/
"Oh I can handle any load that comes my way....." - Savott
#12mcnichojPosted 12/25/2013 1:20:40 PM
TheGam3925 posted...
So that people can cry about how gfaqs is run by sony ponies.
Run at the very least by one.

Whoever did today's poll just has a huge MS bias.
Notice how Xbox 360 is the only one that shows "An" in front of it?
They probably weren't going to include that either and added it at the last second.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
#13metaldiggle2Posted 12/25/2013 1:23:02 PM
So over a couple hundred people got vitas. Guess some were REALLY naughty this year, even coal would be a better gift than that trash.
---
There are times where I wish I could delete stupid threads I see.
Chicago Blackhawks - 2013 Stanley Cup Champions/President's Trophy Winners
#14PutHaggarInSFPosted 12/25/2013 1:30:45 PM
Have you not noticed how when you click "All Systems" you don't even see an Xbox One logo with all the other systems? Even though there are things from two gens ago? And that there's no Xbox One link on the Platforms list even though everything else current is up there? Gamefaqs is worried if they give the One too much attention, that its fanboybase will revolt and they'll lose add revenue.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Venml45.gif
http://last.fm/user/AnathemaOfZos Gamertag: aGeorgeDivided
#15TheGam3925Posted 12/25/2013 1:33:54 PM
PutHaggarInSF posted...
Have you not noticed how when you click "All Systems" you don't even see an Xbox One logo with all the other systems? Even though there are things from two gens ago? And that there's no Xbox One link on the Platforms list even though everything else current is up there? Gamefaqs is worried if they give the One too much attention, that its fanboybase will revolt and they'll lose add revenue.

Gamefaqs gets attention deficit disorder revenue?
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#16EternaIFlamePosted 12/26/2013 4:50:19 AM
PutHaggarInSF posted...

Wow, I used to hate GameFAQs because I thought all the mods were stupid and lazy, but here is a fine example of their intelligence. Taking the media player off of the video game console list.
#17EternaIFlamePosted 12/28/2013 12:24:17 AM
Up you go.
#18Spetsnaz420Posted 12/28/2013 12:27:20 AM
crucial posted...
People that run Gfaqs are ponys and do not want you to have a X1,you did not buy there PS4 so you do not have a choice,there still drowning in there tears at how well the X1 is doing and they can't take it,and they think there polls means something but if you looked at there polls in the past means nothing,if you went by there polls X1 would have sold a few 1000 units.

I am done with this board,to many ponies ruined these boards and they my as well just make it a Sony site now.

It must be hard to keep tin foil where you live
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#19kyncaniPosted 12/28/2013 8:26:46 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
crucial posted...
People that run Gfaqs are ponys and do not want you to have a X1,you did not buy there PS4 so you do not have a choice,there still drowning in there tears at how well the X1 is doing and they can't take it,and they think there polls means something but if you looked at there polls in the past means nothing,if you went by there polls X1 would have sold a few 1000 units.

I am done with this board,to many ponies ruined these boards and they my as well just make it a Sony site now.

It must be hard to keep tin foil where you live

If you're looking for a third party pro Xbox One website (I have), it does not exist :'(