A poll for non Americans

#51BruceLee1974Posted 12/30/2013 8:05:10 AM
In Australia, PS4 without a doubt. You can't get a PS4 right now unless you are extremely lucky as most shops are saying the end of Jan, beginning of Feb, some are even saying PS4 won't be available until after March.

But it is easy to walk into most shops and get a Xbone over here,n ot sure what it's like in other Countries though.
#52ejay8320Posted 12/30/2013 8:18:21 AM(edited)
I believe PS4 is(Canada),

As per my experience in Boxing day(Dec 26th): A constant question of is PS4 in Stock in Walmart and Best Buy.

Walmart had Xbox ones in stock and none of the PS4 - in my wait in line to pay(bought a DS for the new zelda game), Only saw 1 person buy a Xbox one and one guy behind me was lined up for one, but oddly left the line before he could request for an Xbox one.

We had to line up and request for the electronics we wanted to buy and the staff would grab it for us. The Walmart was rather calm to my surprise.

(Note this was during opening)

Now this is just my opinion based on what I've heard and seen. Generally both have been sold out in my area, but I've just heard more requests for the PS4 when I shopped.

- Edit - I know Canada is in NA, but when people say American they mean USA, despite Canada and Mexico is part of North America...
#53TheGam3925(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2013 8:49:44 PM
schmarkenheimer posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
HopedWall posted...
Italy has always been land of Sony! Even on TV they call every console "Playstation" >.<''

That's two Italians now that have said that. What makes the PlayStation brand so popular over there?

At a guess, PS and PS2 dominance set it.

The thing that confuses me is, how is anyone playing video games in a country filled with beautiful Italian women??
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#54TheGam3925(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2013 7:41:25 AM
ejay8320 posted...
I believe PS4 is(Canada),

As per my experience in Boxing day(Dec 26th): A constant question of is PS4 in Stock in Walmart and Best Buy.

Walmart had Xbox ones in stock and none of the PS4 - in my wait in line to pay(bought a DS for the new zelda game), Only saw 1 person buy a Xbox one and one guy behind me was lined up for one, but oddly left the line before he could request for an Xbox one.

We had to line up and request for the electronics we wanted to buy and the staff would grab it for us. The Walmart was rather calm to my surprise.

(Note this was during opening)

Now this is just my opinion based on what I've heard and seen. Generally both have been sold out in my area, but I've just heard more requests for the PS4 when I shopped.

- Edit - I know Canada is in NA, but when people say American they mean USA, despite Canada and Mexico is part of North America...

Yes that is usually how most of the world views it.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#55TheGam3925(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2013 8:19:26 AM
Why isn't anyone voting for Xbone saying what country they're in?
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925