Where do you see the Xbone in 3 years?

#11EvilScythePosted 12/25/2013 7:17:10 PM
RebelGameMaster posted...
3 years? Who knows?

In 3 months I see it in the clearance section.

Get a life dude. If anything the PS4 will be there once the ponies realize it is a PS3 with more horsepower. Yep, you guys dropped 400$ on a small graphics upgrade and are all over the Xbox One board to justify your bad purchase. Reality sucks, right?

As far as the topic is concerned, I see it right up there with the PS4. Titanfall believe it or not will be a success on the Xbox One and push quite a few systems. Don't have a capable PC or a 360? Titanfall on the Xbox One it is! Anyone with a 360 only may buy it for that but who cares? That is STILL a dollar in the MS court.
#12BeardedXBatmanPosted 12/25/2013 7:17:26 PM
probably in my garage. depends on the exclusives microsoft puts out.
---
*This message has been brought to you by The Bearded Batman, LLC* CHAKRA ATTACK! HoMmMmMmm.... HoMmMmMmM
PSN/XBL - BeardedXBatman
#13mokmuudPosted 12/25/2013 7:20:53 PM
EvilScythe posted...
3 years? Who knows?

Get a life dude. If anything the PS4 will be there once the ponies realize it is a PS3 with more horsepower. Yep, you guys dropped 400$ on a small graphics upgrade and are all over the Xbox One board to justify your bad purchase. Reality sucks, right?

As far as the topic is concerned, I see it right up there with the PS4. Titanfall believe it or not will be a success on the Xbox One and push quite a few systems. Don't have a capable PC or a 360? Titanfall on the Xbox One it is! Anyone with a 360 only may buy it for that but who cares? That is STILL a dollar in the MS court.

If they ever get it running.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#14DisgaeaNutPosted 12/25/2013 7:22:38 PM
Firmly in second place behind the PS4.
#15aszsithPosted 12/25/2013 7:45:49 PM
Gamer4e4 posted...
Private_Noob posted...
Buried with the Atari E.T. cartridges.

Lol

A group of guys want to dig those up and are making a documentary about it.

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2013/12/atari-xbox-documentary/
---
You can put icing on a turd, but that doesn't make it a cupcake!
#16sinners_demisePosted 12/25/2013 7:47:38 PM
"Don't say doing your wife, don't say doing your wife, doing your.....son?"
---
I'm not cool enough to have a sig.
#17xHuckleberryPosted 12/25/2013 7:49:45 PM
EvilScythe posted...
3 years? Who knows?

Sorry to intrude, but didnt you spend 100 dollars more to be able to switch your games to tv without hitting a button? I understand the dude was trolling, but saying the PS4 is only a graphics upgrade based on the single month its been released is kinda trolling itself, right? Even if it was(thats saying they literally do nothing else with it) just a graphics update, isnt that whats been going on since, i duno, the start? So MS brings out a new console and it rewrites history or something? It just seems like until now, every console update we've had was pretty much all focused on gaming and nothing else. Pretty much all the changes seemed to benefit the gaming experience. In fact, some consoles died trying to do things differently.

XBO wont die, thats not what im trying to say. Its a great system, but for 500 bucks i just cant understand why they didnt push it more. Either way, it'll be years until you see the difference in power and its likely by then things get changed with that anyway.
---
GT: xHuckleberry --- PSN: yafeelme
>Living proof of a dying dream.
#18aj4x94Posted 12/25/2013 9:07:34 PM
Hopefully sold without the bloody camera. That's when I'll finally buy one.
---
Playing: Skyrim, Lone Survivor, GTA V, Siren Blood Curse, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus, Splinter Cell Blacklist
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94
#19POPSHU_FRUITCHUPosted 12/31/2013 12:07:54 AM
Who knows? Look at the 360 at launch, and look at it now. They are two completely different consoles. In four years? Hopefully they will provide an even better experience than my 360 has for me. So far things are looking up, though.
---
*Opposing Pokemon leans in to your Pokemon*
"Your mom was a slutty Ditto, you have over 100 siblings with 6 different dads"
#20mmarksterPosted 12/31/2013 1:07:13 AM
Launched into space
---
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1032 - 1243 - 4711 Name/NNID/XBLGT/PSNID: mmarkster
Kingdom Hearts with Nintendo Universe = win!