Best current generation COMBO.

#1maizemaizePosted 12/26/2013 12:04:46 AM
Pick you preffered combo. - Results (178 votes)
Wii U & PS4
50% (89 votes)
Wii U & X box One
21.91% (39 votes)
PS4 & X box one
28.09% (50 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Pick Pls.
#2BDJaycePosted 12/26/2013 12:09:55 AM
The Wii U is for the most basic and casual of gamers.

The best thing about Nintendo consoles is that they usually have at least twice as many exclusives by the time the next gen is starting and since they aren't competing in the console wars they can leisurely introduce things like motion control which Microsoft and Sony will scramble to compete with.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#3CaptainRandom1Posted 12/26/2013 12:12:31 AM
BDJayce posted...

The best thing about Nintendo consoles is that they usually have at least twice as many exclusives by the time the next gen is starting and since they aren't competing in the console wars they can leisurely introduce things like motion control which Microsoft and Sony will scramble to compete with.

I disagree with your first sentance. I play WiiU because I enjoy nintendo games, not because I can not handle anything too complex or "hardcore". I also own a PC so I can play everything else.
---
3DS FC 4253-3597-1691
http://i.imgur.com/R9wiC6E.jpg
#4josuna123Posted 12/26/2013 12:41:50 AM
Double-Double from In-N-Out with grilled onions and chopped chilies, regular fries with a packet of spread, and Dr.Pepper will do it for me.
#5BDJaycePosted 12/26/2013 12:53:17 AM
CaptainRandom1 posted...
BDJayce posted...

I disagree with your first sentance. I play WiiU because I enjoy nintendo games, not because I can not handle anything too complex or "hardcore". I also own a PC so I can play everything else.

Basic in the fact that most people should or do have them.. I own one, got the Wind Waker version because of the cool designs on the gamepad.

Casual in the fact that most games are things you play on a casual basis without the need for achievements and that it is the only one of the 3 next gen consoles to support Backwards Compatibility.

I never meant to imply it wasn't complex or 'hardcore'. Even most 'hardcore' gamers aren't really hardcore.. I don't even see why people throw that word around Hardcore gamers are incredibly rare despite what people like to claim for themselves.
---
#6blablablax17Posted 12/26/2013 1:01:08 AM(edited)
Ps4 XBone Wii U 3ds combo

Edit: and PC
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
#7CourtofOwlsPosted 12/26/2013 1:06:56 AM
out of that xbo and wii u
but in general xbo and pc
unless you really want to play knack for some reason
---
[?]
Boycott Best Buy!
#8Neo_SeraphPosted 12/26/2013 1:14:40 AM
CourtofOwls posted...

Xbone and PC is the worst possible combo imo. Way too much overlap, and in the end you still miss out on the vast majority of Japanese games.
---
PSN: LuoRider
Blazblue: Rachel, Tsubaki; Guilty Gear: Jam; Persona 4 Arena: Labrys
#9BDJaycePosted 12/26/2013 2:51:51 AM
CourtofOwls posted...

You know that gets kind of annoying when people undercut the games of PS4 or Xbox One. Saying something along the lines "Knack is the only game and it sucks." is demeaning to the PS4 and does nothing to help your argument.

Let's ignore Killzone and future releases like The Order 1886 or Everybody's Gone to Rapture or the new EDF game..

The same argument could be turned on you for the Xbox One. "unless you really want to play Dead Rising 3 for some reason." see? It would complete ignore games like Forza and Ryse and future games like Titanfall or Destiny or Fable Legends.
---
#10Itachi157Posted 12/26/2013 2:55:02 AM
PC and PS4
---
I don't like Naruto. I made this account when I was like 14.