Anyone doing the buy 3 games get 3 free months deal?

#1grampamurkedPosted 12/26/2013 9:48:11 AM
I already have Max but didn't have much interest in the other games.
---
Xbox One on day one. Gonna miss my job, well not really.
#2EmbersOfElderPosted 12/26/2013 9:49:07 AM
Most other games suck, used a code for KI they gave me free, still isn't worth the time it took to download.

Max is good but rest of list is blah.
#3bessy67Posted 12/26/2013 9:50:25 AM
I already got Killer Instinct, Powerstar Golf and Max, and I'm not going to buy Crimson Dragon or Lococycle. Too bad they don't just give it to you if you had already bought 3...
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#4grampamurked(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2013 9:53:28 AM
bessy67 posted...
I already got Killer Instinct, Powerstar Golf and Max, and I'm not going to buy Crimson Dragon or Lococycle. Too bad they don't just give it to you if you had already bought 3...

Whoa, so previous purchases don't count? Guess I definitely won't be getting this then. I had considered golf and crimson but not if max doesnt already count
---
Xbox One on day one. Gonna miss my job, well not really.
#5bessy67Posted 12/26/2013 9:55:09 AM(edited)
grampamurked posted...
bessy67 posted...

Whoa, so previous purchases don't count? Guess I definitely won't be getting this then. I had considered golf and crimson but not if max doesnt already count

If you have 1 or 2 previous purchases they count, so Max will count for you, but you have to buy at least one during the promotional period. Which sucks, because now I won't get it. Unless they add Spartan Assault to the list...
---
"Immigrants. That's all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#6elbarto1Posted 12/27/2013 3:38:36 PM
I'm doing it because I just got a xbone for Xmas and had only 1 retail game.
---
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: THE_BODY_ :NNID: The_B0DY
#7PrinceOfHotPosted 12/27/2013 3:52:47 PM
As a former Xbox fan that re-reverted to Sony-dom....yea Microsoft is a little bit too stingy and nickel and dimey for my taste. Force stuff down your throat then ask for more payments. Too many bad experiences, will never go back.
---
---
Video games do not cause violence. Violence may cause video games.