So um... yeah.... my Xbone just glitched and brought back the DRM stuff.

#31copycat2008Posted 12/26/2013 5:50:15 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#32vgsrulePosted 12/26/2013 5:52:59 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#33copycat2008Posted 12/26/2013 5:53:29 PM
Trigg3rH4ppy posted...
and before someone says "hurr durr shoulda got a PS4..." i have all 3 consoles, and a decent PC (needs upgraded though) but in my experience, multiplayer games are the most fun on Xbox mostly because all my real life friends have Xbox's.

so xb1 multiplayer is better than ps4 because all your friends are in it?
that means if all my friends are on ps4, then ps4 multiplayer is better than everything else.
i guess it all depends on friends............................. like what this guy said. LOL
if all your friends are on wii then its better that XB1
#34Lerp85Posted 12/26/2013 5:55:35 PM
copycat2008 posted...
Trigg3rH4ppy posted...
and before someone says "hurr durr shoulda got a PS4..." i have all 3 consoles, and a decent PC (needs upgraded though) but in my experience, multiplayer games are the most fun on Xbox mostly because all my real life friends have Xbox's.

so xb1 multiplayer is better than ps4 because all your friends are in it?
that means if all my friends are on ps4, then ps4 multiplayer is better than everything else.
i guess it all depends on friends............................. like what this guy said. LOL
if all your friends are on wii then its better that XB1

Yea, cause saying "in my experience" and "mostly" sure mean it is generally better and not just in his opinion.
---
I buy DLC. If that makes me a "sheep" then oh well. Don't like it? Oh well, get over it.
#35kyncaniPosted 12/26/2013 6:33:30 PM
Trigg3rH4ppy posted...
So um... yeah.... my Xbone just glitched and brought back the DRM stuff.

So um... on a scale from one to ten, how scared were you ? ;)
#36kyncaniPosted 12/26/2013 6:33:53 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#37originalselfPosted 12/26/2013 6:48:25 PM
Trigg3rH4ppy posted...
http://i.imgur.com/u3N3mKH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/eqzfYfC.jpg

I know it's just a glitch, i did a cold reboot on my xbox and everything is working fine. but really? I have the cd MS! I was signed in, on my home console , and i have a Gold account. WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM ME MS???

Most people just want to give you crap but that is a reason to be concerned or annoyed. That update you have to do before anything else was supposed to remove the DRM. I guess they just suppressed it for the moment.