...........................................? Uhhh help me out here Wii U
#2Sith JediPosted 12/26/2013 2:17:15 PM
What?
#3cheezedadadaPosted 12/26/2013 2:17:29 PM
Eh?
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#4SigmaLongshotPosted 12/26/2013 2:19:56 PM
I'm not entirely sure what your topic even IS.

But there are plenty of titles to play on all three major consoles at the moment. If you want Wii U games, Pikmin 3 and Mario 3D World are amazing. I for one am knocking the crap out of Assassins Creed 4 that I got sent from work - on the Xbox One. My best pal informs me that Resogun is a wee cracker on the PS4 too.

It's Boxing Day, my friend. If you have a new console and nothing to play on it, in this day and age of digital distribution, I'm afraid it's totally your own fault/lack of tolerance of basic taste.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#5cheezedadadaPosted 12/26/2013 2:24:04 PM
I am not really sure what the point is though. Can you clear that up?

Are you asking the Wii U to help you out with games that these next gen consoles dont have enough of yet? If so, that obviously makes sense because the Wii U came out over a year ago. I sure hope it has games.

Unless I am taking this thread wrong. I honestly dont get it.
---
#6AzaneAzerPosted 12/26/2013 2:28:02 PM
probably the fact that there's no games coming out between Release and March, meaning a nearly 6 month gap of "WTF?"
#7RybalPosted 12/26/2013 2:32:34 PM
AzaneAzer posted...
probably the fact that there's no games coming out between Release and March, meaning a nearly 6 month gap of "WTF?"

Do you mean 4 month?
---
To all trolls (and those that are tired of the trolling) - http://goo.gl/YVX7op
PSN: Rybal_81
#8zephirrainesPosted 12/26/2013 2:34:01 PM
AzaneAzer posted...

Uh march is not 6 mos away.
#9cheezedadadaPosted 12/26/2013 2:35:24 PM
AzaneAzer posted...

Thief, Tomb Raider and a couple of others are coming out. Then again, its still considered a launch window so I wouldn't expect to be blown away by an avalanche of games on the Xbox One or PS4 until at least spring. That's just how it is.
---
#10ILikeGamesManPosted 12/26/2013 2:36:24 PM
cheezedadada posted...
AzaneAzer posted...

Thief, Tomb Raider and a couple of others are coming out. Then again, its still considered a launch window so I wouldn't expect to be blown away by an avalanche of games on the Xbox One or PS4 until at least spring. That's just how it is.

You were the one saying Tomb Raider is amazing, right? I never played it before and I am really looking forward to it. Thief looks awesome too.