• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Look at all the games...
2 years ago#11
ILikeGamesMan posted...
cheezedadada posted...
AzaneAzer posted...
probably the fact that there's no games coming out between Release and March, meaning a nearly 6 month gap of "WTF?"

Thief, Tomb Raider and a couple of others are coming out. Then again, its still considered a launch window so I wouldn't expect to be blown away by an avalanche of games on the Xbox One or PS4 until at least spring. That's just how it is.

You were the one saying Tomb Raider is amazing, right? I never played it before and I am really looking forward to it. Thief looks awesome too.

Yes sir. It's a pretty awesome game and anyone who hasn't had the chance to play it already should def check it out. I have it on the PC and it looks gorgeous, plays great and is a ton of fun.

I am also really fired up for thief. I hope it turns out to be as good as the older ones.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
2 years ago#12
Rybal posted...
AzaneAzer posted...
probably the fact that there's no games coming out between Release and March, meaning a nearly 6 month gap of "WTF?"

Do you mean 4 month?

Not to mention he ignores all the launch games as well as the games like Garden warfare and even peggle 2 but im sure he counts resogun for ps4.
2 years ago#13
Next 4 months will get

1.Thief
2.Tomb Raider
3.Plants vs.Zombies:Garden Warfare
4.Titanfall
5.Walking Dead season 2
6.WatchDog's(might be in april or may though)
7.Project Spark
8.Stryder
9.Kinect Sports Rivals

4 DR3 DLC's as well and many other indies and arcade games as well.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Look at all the games...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived