Loving my new Xbone!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Loving my new Xbone!
3 years ago#11
archibald3 posted...
How are the voice commands working out for you ?

Voice commands work pretty well for me. I'd say 8/10 for voice commands.
For navigating menus and selecting tiles, it works great. For gaming purposes, I used it once in Dead Rising 3 to call over some zombies and it worked.

I have yet to try out Skype. There have been a couple times where I have to repeat myself 2-3 times before it picks up what I said. A lot better than old Kinect though
3 years ago#12
I am very close to purchasing my own Xbox One, but its going to be a little bit longer.

I visited my family for the holidays, however, and ended up playing Dead Rising 3 until my eyes started bleeding. The console is seriously worth getting for that game alone...love it.

Glad you are liking your Xbox One TC and I will be joining the ranks soon enough myself.
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
3 years ago#13
Had it since launch and I am starting to hate it. Constant crashes, party chat doesn't work, ui is extremely fragmented, slow to do simple things.

Not a happy camper.
MastaKing
3 years ago#14
WSB_Masta posted...
Had it since launch and I am starting to hate it. Constant crashes, party chat doesn't work, ui is extremely fragmented, slow to do simple things.

Not a happy camper.

That's a bummer... I've had mine for a good month and I've liked it more than I thought I would. One problem I've had is the one guide not working but that's mainly it. Dead rising is amazing and ryse is better than people say.
Gammer tag- Dcrenshaw04
PSN- Crenshaw4
3 years ago#15
I picked up Ryse myself today and I was surprised at how fun it is. Yeah it gets repetitive, but if you enjoy hack-n-slashers, Ryse should keep you entertained. And the graphics are amazing!
I cant help but think how a new Crysis would look on these new consoles given how awesome the CryEngine performs with Ryse.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Loving my new Xbone!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived