Loving my new Xbone!

#11ceibanto(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2013 7:29:54 PM
archibald3 posted...
How are the voice commands working out for you ?

Voice commands work pretty well for me. I'd say 8/10 for voice commands.
For navigating menus and selecting tiles, it works great. For gaming purposes, I used it once in Dead Rising 3 to call over some zombies and it worked.

I have yet to try out Skype. There have been a couple times where I have to repeat myself 2-3 times before it picks up what I said. A lot better than old Kinect though
#12cheezedadadaPosted 12/26/2013 7:58:55 PM
I am very close to purchasing my own Xbox One, but its going to be a little bit longer.

I visited my family for the holidays, however, and ended up playing Dead Rising 3 until my eyes started bleeding. The console is seriously worth getting for that game alone...love it.

Glad you are liking your Xbox One TC and I will be joining the ranks soon enough myself.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#13WSB_MastaPosted 12/26/2013 10:08:08 PM
Had it since launch and I am starting to hate it. Constant crashes, party chat doesn't work, ui is extremely fragmented, slow to do simple things.

Not a happy camper.
---
MastaKing
#14Dcrenshaw04Posted 12/26/2013 10:14:05 PM
WSB_Masta posted...
Had it since launch and I am starting to hate it. Constant crashes, party chat doesn't work, ui is extremely fragmented, slow to do simple things.

Not a happy camper.

That's a bummer... I've had mine for a good month and I've liked it more than I thought I would. One problem I've had is the one guide not working but that's mainly it. Dead rising is amazing and ryse is better than people say.
---
Gammer tag- Dcrenshaw04
PSN- Crenshaw4
#15ceibanto(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2013 4:43:08 PM
I picked up Ryse myself today and I was surprised at how fun it is. Yeah it gets repetitive, but if you enjoy hack-n-slashers, Ryse should keep you entertained. And the graphics are amazing!
I cant help but think how a new Crysis would look on these new consoles given how awesome the CryEngine performs with Ryse.