Was xbox live down yesterday?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Was xbox live down yesterday?
2 years ago#1
I didnt get a chance to play yesterday, I was wondering because everyone is crying about the wii u ps4 and steam all having down time yesterday. My girlfriend still cant coonect to wii u e store to download her zelda game that came with her new console. So her console has been useless since yesterday morning because she has no games to play.
2 years ago#2
No, it was only PS and Nintendo yesterday.

And here comes the hate...
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
2 years ago#3
Thats what i thought.
2 years ago#4
Yeah, I got a PS4 yesterday for Christmas and went to set it up and couldn't connect to PSN, so I had to give up. It was offline for at least four hours, 8 a.m. PST to 12 p.m. PST., although some news sources on the web said about half a day.

Now I won't be able to set it up for a few days as I have an editing deadline to make, about 40 hours of work in 3 days.

Not a happy first impression although I can't wait to play it.
GT: NE OBL1V1SCAR1S
2 years ago#5
Sorbetowulf posted...
Yeah, I got a PS4 yesterday for Christmas and went to set it up and couldn't connect to PSN, so I had to give up. It was offline for at least four hours, 8 a.m. PST to 12 p.m. PST., although some news sources on the web said about half a day.

Now I won't be able to set it up for a few days as I have an editing deadline to make, about 40 hours of work in 3 days.

Not a happy first impression although I can't wait to play it.

Sony is still a n00b at networking and seems to struggle with big load times like this but once it's running it's fine. Download speeds are much, much better then they used to be.
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
2 years ago#6
I don't know I was playing ghost all day on my ps4.
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Was xbox live down yesterday?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived