Ryse, Dead Rising 3, and Killer Instinct showing up on Game of the Year lists

#21PsychoDrama1Posted 12/27/2013 9:02:15 AM
TheSilentRaven posted...
Bioshock Infinite was really average.

If Bioshock was average, you must think KI and Ryse are total garbage.
---
Wolf Parade, Swan Lake, Built to Spill, Sunset Rubdown, The Hold Steady, Modest Mouse, Handsome Furs, Plants and Animals
#22AceAndJunpeiPosted 12/27/2013 9:10:04 AM
Yes, appearing on the "best of X1 2013" list, right?;)
---
Now Playing: AC4: Black Flag (PS3), Sonic LW (WiiU), SM3DW (WiiU), ALBW (3DS), Hotline Miami/Ys Celceta/NFS: Most Wanted (Vita)
#23ILikeGamesManPosted 12/27/2013 9:15:36 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Yes, appearing on the "best of X1 2013" list, right?;)

Even if the OP is joking, Dead Rising 3 is still the best 'next-gen' game in my opinion. It's a great game and tons of fun.
#24deadmarvPosted 12/27/2013 10:34:37 AM
*sighs*

You know TC, you was posting well for awhile there, but I must again post that "bestest" is not a word.
#25iSkadooshPosted 12/27/2013 10:46:51 AM
RPGsplease posted...
CourtofOwls posted...
i like kotaku's lists,they seem to know what a piece of crap the last of us actually is and isn't on many lists there

far as this,ryse and dr 3 sure...ki...no,just no,it's good and all but with missing so many features it shouldn't be anywhere near these lists

Naughty dog must have raped your mother and shot your pet. Last of us much better than any next gen out right now. Looks way better and is way more fun.

I have decided im going to wait for a price drop on the one for some more games. Dr3 is only game atm I want. But from what I have read it has its flaws.

He's just salty because it's not on xbox, hence why he thinks ryse deserves GOTY but last of us doesn't, lol.
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s
#26ExempliGratiaPosted 12/27/2013 11:02:25 AM
Bioshock was meh. The ending was really good though(great twist) but it felt like a generic shooter to me.

K.I is a very solid fighting game. Game of the year? No lol. Fighting game of the year? Maybe. Really nice mind game type of game. I love getting someone comfortable and then through out a counter breaker at the greatest moment to throw them off. The mind games in that game are so fun. I still love when it screams ULTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!. It gets me going.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#27R1KM4NPosted 12/28/2013 6:49:27 AM
teehee23 posted...
R1KM4N posted...

.... Each to their own, but I found Killer Instinct to be no more than a glorified demo. Easily the worst game I own for the system.

Thank you for buying Killer Instinct and giving Microsoft your coins.
They deserve it.

I didn't pay a penny. Game was a freebie from Microsoft. Nice try though.
---
Gamertag - R1KM4N
I lol'd
#28DojoMaxPosted 12/28/2013 7:05:10 AM
teehee23 posted...
Killer Instinct is our Game of the Year (and bestest fighting game of forever) and Ryse: Son of Rome and Dead Rising 3 are showing on editors Game of the Year list.
So nice.

http://www.giantbomb.com/

These bait topics are getting worse..
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin
#29dabears4585Posted 12/30/2013 1:49:45 PM
Who thinks that garbage bioshock is game of the year?ryse,ki,No. Dr3 definitely up there along with gta5 but what about state of decay
Hmmmm. Guess im the only one that thinks that.
#30teehee23(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2013 2:11:24 PM
R1KM4N posted...
teehee23 posted...
R1KM4N posted...

.... Each to their own, but I found Killer Instinct to be no more than a glorified demo. Easily the worst game I own for the system.

Thank you for buying Killer Instinct and giving Microsoft your coins.
They deserve it.

I didn't pay a penny. Game was a freebie from Microsoft. Nice try though.

Bless Microsoft for being so kind as they time after time prove that gamers are more important than profits.
Enjoy their wonderful generosity and we believe that Microsoft Is the heart and soul of true hardcore oldschool gaming.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...