Strider is lookin' great and our current list of 57 must-have Xbox #1 games

#1teehee23Posted 12/26/2013 9:19:16 PM
Day One purchase.
This remake/reboot of classic Strider by Double Helix is a must-have. After witnessing the magic DH did with the glorious reboot of Killer Instinct we have no doubts that Strider will be AAA all the way just like KI.

There are currently fifty-seven (57) must-have Xbox #1 games on our list and Strider is there fo' sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikUu_wWnJsc
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#2Spetsnaz420Posted 12/26/2013 11:55:55 PM
57 Lmao
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#3CapwnDPosted 12/27/2013 12:07:31 AM(edited)
teehee23 you are disappointing. I don't mean in the sense that you disappoint and don't live up to your legacy.

I'm saying that your legacy is disappointing and it's sad that Xbox boards have to suffer this way as well as the other boards.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#4teehee23(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2013 12:51:16 AM
CapwnD posted...
teehee23 you are disappointing. I don't mean in the sense that you disappoint and don't live up to your legacy.

I'm saying that your legacy is disappointing and it's sad that Xbox boards have to suffer this way as well as the other boards.

I must live my life as I choose.
Anything less would be regretful.
And I won't apologize for wanting new Strider BIGtime!
I still have the Capcom original for SEGA Genesis and the arcade version and while they can sometimes show their age they're still blasts from the past and makes us even more wanting new Stider reboot by the Double Helix guys.
Can't wait!
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#5deadmarvPosted 12/27/2013 1:39:50 AM
teehee23 posted...
Day One purchase.
This remake/reboot of classic Strider by Double Helix is a must-have. After witnessing the magic DH did with the glorious reboot of Killer Instinct we have no doubts that Strider will be AAA all the way just like KI.

There are currently fifty-seven (57) must-have Xbox #1 games on our list and Strider is there fo' sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikUu_wWnJsc

So free to play games are AAA now?