Can the Kinect record "home videos"

#11Hidan623Posted 12/27/2013 7:30:07 AM
I know it's hard to get a response about an actual question without getting trolled but yes you can record up to 5 mins with the kinect for a home video. That 30 second stuff are just trolls
#12FhearSliabhNeilPosted 12/27/2013 7:35:03 AM
Hidan623 posted...
I know it's hard to get a response about an actual question without getting trolled but yes you can record up to 5 mins with the kinect for a home video. That 30 second stuff are just trolls

How do you record? I'd like to try that function out.
#13Hidan623Posted 12/27/2013 7:37:00 AM
FhearSliabhNeil posted...
Hidan623 posted...

Go to upload studio, select edit clip....pick which one you want i would select trim only if you're just tying it out. Then press A on the empty time square and it will ask if you want to select a clip or record one with kinect and I'm sure you can figure out which on to pick from there haha
#14SunDevil77Posted 12/27/2013 7:37:10 AM
SigmaLongshot posted...
Hnph! Unph! Ooph! Unnphh!....

Nnnnnnnphhhhh.

Xbox, record that.

You sound like a rabid chipmunk when you're having sexual relations?
---
Hell, it's about time.
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#15cheezedadadaPosted 12/27/2013 7:39:03 AM(edited)
PippyThePooper posted...
Wow.

This "amazing" next generation console and "technologically superior" camera can record....a whopping 30 seconds of footage?

Stop the presses!

In one thread, its only the games that matter. In this thread its all about the Kinect and its recording capabilities? The main feature of the Kinect in my opinion is using it for navigating the dashboard and in-game commands, not recording someone's love making.

Then again, seeing people bend the situation to some how make the Xbox One look bad is par for the course on this site. Also, it records more than 30 seconds but that's besides the point. Keep doing whatever you can to make the Xbox One look inferior though.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#16FhearSliabhNeilPosted 12/27/2013 7:39:21 AM
Hidan623 posted...
FhearSliabhNeil posted...
Hidan623 posted...

Go to upload studio, select edit clip....pick which one you want i would select trim only if you're just tying it out. Then press A on the empty time square and it will ask if you want to select a clip or record one with kinect and I'm sure you can figure out which on to pick from there haha

Oh, ok. Thanks for the reply.
#17BigBOO2UPosted 12/29/2013 6:19:58 AM
cheezedadada posted...
PippyThePooper posted...
This "amazing" next generation console and "technologically superior" camera can record....a whopping 30 seconds of footage?

Stop the presses!

In one thread, its only the games that matter. In this thread its all about the Kinect and its recording capabilities? The main feature of the Kinect in my opinion is using it for navigating the dashboard and in-game commands, not recording someone's love making.

Then again, seeing people bend the situation to some how make the Xbox One look bad is par for the course on this site. Also, it records more than 30 seconds but that's besides the point. Keep doing whatever you can to make the Xbox One look inferior though.

You cannot possibly even try to defend the thought that the "super-duper-next-gen" Xbox One and its "must-have-super-high-tech-awesome" camera Kinect could only record 30 seconds of actual video footage. That is just indefensible to all but the most fervent of fanboys and the "Never Say A Bad Thing About The X1!" sales tropes.

5 minutes of recording time is certainly better, but there really is no reason the machine can not record for longer periods. It has a 500 GB hard drive for pity sake. My digital camera from 2007 with a 16GB SD card can record up to 30 minutes at a time.
---
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.