Which is the more "mature" system?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which is the more "mature" system?
2 years ago#1
I plan to create this in the PS4 forum as well. Rather than giving my own opinion, I would like to see what others think.
---
PSN: WanderingMidget
2 years ago#2
Playstation.

XBL is littered with racist children.
2 years ago#3
FOXSOLID posted...
Playstation.

XBL is littered with racist children.

In defense of Xbox, PSN is no stranger to these children. Although it does seem to be a less common occurrence.
---
2 years ago#4
PC is the more "mature" system. Better web browsing support to help with all of that "mature" content.

Or are we asking about mature as in well-behaved and such?
2 years ago#5
lightningbugx posted...
PC is the more "mature" system. Better web browsing support to help with all of that "mature" content.

Or are we asking about mature as in well-behaved and such?

I mean mature as in oriented towards an older demographic. Encouraging games that aren't just your generic FPS. Of course the other capabilities of the system would factor in as well.
---
2 years ago#6
If PS4 skews older, that makes the trolling on this board so, so much more pathetic than it already was. And it was really pretty pathetic already.
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
2 years ago#7
scoobydoobydont posted...
If PS4 skews older, that makes the trolling on this board so, so much more pathetic than it already was. And it was really pretty pathetic already.

I can agree on that. Trolling and fanboyism is pretty dumb. We all have our preferences and the systems are very equal on the technical side.
---
2 years ago#8
Im not sure why you are asking this question?
2 years ago#9
Millertime660 posted...
Im not sure why you are asking this question?

Im not sure why that was a question
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
2 years ago#10
Going by the amount of Sony ponys who do nothing but troll and criticize the Xbox one- especially on this board, id buy an Xbox one just to avoid those kind of people. Just saying.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which is the more "mature" system?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived