Which is the more "mature" system?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which is the more "mature" system?
2 years ago#11
I notice a very different response from this board than the PS4 board. If I were a psychologist I'm sure I would have a diagnosis.
---
PSN: WanderingMidget
2 years ago#12
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Millertime660 posted...
Im not sure why you are asking this question?

Im not sure why that was a question

I think he just means, if you have to ask which console is "more mature", then there's maybe some need for self-reflection as to why you might ask that question at all. If you were asking because you were only going to buy whichever holds the mantle of "most mature console", then perhaps that's more indicative that you need to question why you're purchasing a games console - ie, a machine to PLAY with (the fundamental basis for which is inherently juvenile).

I am not saying that a games console doesn't have the ability nor capacity to utilise mature content, but the console itself? It's just a bizarre question.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
2 years ago#13
SigmaLongshot posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Millertime660 posted...

I think he just means, if you have to ask which console is "more mature", then there's maybe some need for self-reflection as to why you might ask that question at all. If you were asking because you were only going to buy whichever holds the mantle of "most mature console", then perhaps that's more indicative that you need to question why you're purchasing a games console - ie, a machine to PLAY with (the fundamental basis for which is inherently juvenile).

I am not saying that a games console doesn't have the ability nor capacity to utilise mature content, but the console itself? It's just a bizarre question.

I have already made my choice and it was the PS4. I tried to refrain from revealing the console I bought to create conversation and debate rather than trolling. I did not base my choice on maturity but the concept was interesting to me.
---
PSN: WanderingMidget
2 years ago#14
WovenHand posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Millertime660 posted...

I have already made my choice and it was the PS4. I tried to refrain from revealing the console I bought to create conversation and debate rather than trolling. I did not base my choice on maturity but the concept was interesting to me.

Well, at least you did it in a way that in no way antagonised either party, and for that I guess hats off, doffing done, etc - but in all honesty, if anyone says their chosen console is more mature, that in itself is rather ironically quite an immature claim. Nobody with any actual maturity uses maturity as a selling point for anything - rather, it's used as a selling point inherently immature.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
2 years ago#15
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Millertime660 posted...

because there was a question mark at the end of it?
2 years ago#16
spetznaz the punctuation police is back guys!
2 years ago#17
Ascribing maturity to an inanimate object is what would be immature...
---
XBL Gamertag:SentinelZ PSnetwork ID: SentinelZ
"Bloody wars are easier to survive than idiots with ballots. " Neal Boortz
2 years ago#18
Looks like you found your answer, look at all the "mature" people on the PS4 board. Your topic got derailed in the first few posts.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/68189029
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
2 years ago#19
Jiggy101011 posted...
Looks like you found your answer, look at all the "mature" people on the PS4 board. Your topic got derailed in the first few posts.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/68189029

So, PS4 is winning by pointing out how dumb and immature said topic is?
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
2 years ago#20
Ugh, PC jerks are the worst, very but the most racist pigs you'll ever find.
---
Proud to be EPic.
You ever notice that everything in the universe spins?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which is the more "mature" system?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived