Which is the more "mature" system?

#31OandA_PestPosted 12/27/2013 8:59:55 AM(edited)
WovenHand posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
Playstation.

XBL is littered with racist children.

In defense of Xbox, PSN is no stranger to these children. Although it does seem to be a less common occurrence.

This. Both online networks have their fair share of inbred little tykes mouthing off.

However, they are more prominent on Call of Duty. You play other games like Battlefield, Forza, or Killzone, they are extremely rare :)
---
Just call me "Pest." One of countless proud O&A Pests.
Pests take over the Scott Ferrall Show '06 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y95tboOKVR8
#32jakestar0306Posted 12/27/2013 3:41:46 PM
Juzten76 posted...
PS4 and X1 are the mature systems. Wii U is for the young and young at heart.

Lolno
---
Mega Man Powered Up is the best PSP exclusive and you know it.
I do not support homosexuality in any way.
#33lightningbugxPosted 12/28/2013 4:52:37 AM
WovenHand posted...
lightningbugx posted...
PC is the more "mature" system. Better web browsing support to help with all of that "mature" content.

Or are we asking about mature as in well-behaved and such?

I mean mature as in oriented towards an older demographic. Encouraging games that aren't just your generic FPS. Of course the other capabilities of the system would factor in as well.

So then it would be the PC. Being a game for a mature audience does not require pushing upon the moral border. Mature games don't need adult-oriented materials, violence, unnecessary levels of profanity, and etc. I do accept games that border on real life experiences to challenge our character, although.
#341Phire1Posted 12/29/2013 9:53:41 AM
What the hell is a mature system?
People will either buy Sony or Microsoft, and the perception of their own maturity is the last thing they're thinking about when making their decision.
#35TheSilentRavenPosted 12/29/2013 10:45:32 AM
It depends on which game community you're becoming involved with.
#36TBONE_OGPosted 12/29/2013 10:49:39 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
If PS4 skews older, that makes the trolling on this board so, so much more pathetic than it already was. And it was really pretty pathetic already.

Exactly this. PS4 or at least Sony fans are not the more mature system or group.
---
Always O.G.
#37jakestar0306Posted 12/29/2013 6:29:53 PM
1Phire1 posted...
What the hell is a mature system?
People will either buy Sony or Microsoft, and the perception of their own maturity is the last thing they're thinking about when making their decision.

If only the world actually worked that way.
---
Mega Man Powered Up is the best PSP exclusive and you know it.
I do not support homosexuality in any way.