X1 blu-ray drive is better than the PS4

#11BeefEasterPosted 12/27/2013 6:50:32 AM
all I care about is which console performs better while playing games

everything else is extra
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#12PippyThePooperPosted 12/27/2013 7:15:49 AM
JeePeeDee_basic posted...
Its ironic eh? Last night I tested ....

You tested?

Stopped reading there.
#13LostOdyssey17Posted 12/27/2013 7:18:57 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#14ILikeGamesManPosted 12/27/2013 7:21:08 AM
FOXSOLID posted...
Not that I believe you TC, but what's funny is that all the things people talk up about the X1 are features that have nothing to do with playing video games. You know? That main feature we get these consoles for? You know? That main feature that PS4 does better hand over fist?

Yeah, talk up your gimmicks to your heart's content, its all you have.

As someone who owns both, this is totally wrong. PS4 can play the games better all it wants, but the problem is the X1 lineup is light years better. Sorry man.

If anything, its PS4 people who spout off about hardware specs and gimmicks 24/7 instead of playing actual games. I love both consoles, but don't even try and pretend the PS4 is the clear winner here. That's laughable at best.
#15vashtrichamPosted 12/27/2013 7:30:11 AM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
FOXSOLID posted...
Not that I believe you TC, but what's funny is that all the things people talk up about the X1 are features that have nothing to do with playing video games. You know? That main feature we get these consoles for? You know? That main feature that PS4 does better hand over fist?

As someone who owns both, this is totally wrong. PS4 can play the games better all it wants, but the problem is the X1 lineup is light years better. Sorry man.

If anything, its PS4 people who spout off about hardware specs and gimmicks 24/7 instead of playing actual games. I love both consoles, but don't even try and pretend the PS4 is the clear winner here. That's laughable at best.

As someone who owns both i can tell you that the ps4 is the winner. Lol you can tell you are a xbot when you say things like instead of playing actual games.
---
Marvel heroes: Cap and Gambit
#16ILikeGamesManPosted 12/27/2013 7:32:03 AM
vashtricham posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
FOXSOLID posted...

As someone who owns both i can tell you that the ps4 is the winner. Lol you can tell you are a xbot when you say things like instead of playing actual games.

Message me your gamertag and ill add you on X1 and PS4. See which console I play all the time. I am an xbot because I am showing support on the X1 forums? Send me your GT when you get a minute.
#17ILikeGamesManPosted 12/27/2013 7:34:22 AM
LOL I just did a quick post search and all you do is bash the X1 and don't even own one. Why do I even bother arguing with people who don't own both? Keep telling yourself that the PS4 has better games...whatever it takes to help you sleep at night.
#18vashtrichamPosted 12/27/2013 7:40:46 AM(edited)
ILikeGamesMan posted...
LOL I just did a quick post search and all you do is bash the X1 and don't even own one. Why do I even bother arguing with people who don't own both? Keep telling yourself that the PS4 has better games...whatever it takes to help you sleep at night.

How does post history show who owns what lol lol just going by YOUR post history you are a obvious xbot. I own ps4/x1 and a $2000 gaming pc. Plus if i only bash the x1 why didnt i do it here, all i said was the ps4 was the winner.
---
Marvel heroes: Cap and Gambit
#19ILikeGamesManPosted 12/27/2013 7:38:11 AM
vashtricham posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...

How does post history show who owns what lol lol just going by YOUR post history you are a obvious xbot. I own ps4/x1 and a $2000 gaming pc.

Just PM me your GT and PSN name and ill add you.
#20FOXSOLIDPosted 12/27/2013 7:38:16 AM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
FOXSOLID posted...

What's truly laughable is how I come across more and more people with the mentality that the launch exclusives of consoles are all matter.

If PS4 owners aren't playing exclusives...they're playing nothing right? So none of the 3rd party titles that the PS4 runs superior count right?

Let's get something straight here, the notion that X1 has a lineup "light years" better than Sony's is hilarious. Where do you even get this from?

Ryse is mediocre.
Killer Instinct is not even close to a full game.
Forza is the most lacking title in the whole series.
Dead Rising is a simple, one off of 3rd party exclusive that is just a "good game".

If this is "light years" better....man I can't even begin to think of what light years better will really be when Sony starts releasing their AAA titles.

So yes, PS4 is the clear winner. Why? Because it's future proof. Universally accepted 3 generations straight as having the best exclusives around. This is how it has always been and will be.