Halo 5 Announcement (DAWN OF 2014)

#21CaIiber345Posted 12/30/2013 2:05:50 AM
Dcrenshaw04 posted...
teehee23 posted...
HALO for Xbox #1 is the most (est) anticipated game ever and already Game of the Year 2014.
Thanks for the link and anticipated info.

Your posts make me projectile vomit.

I edited it to reflect my reaction.
---
Playstation 4, Xbox 360
"So comes snow after fire, and even dragons have their ending!" - Bilbo Baggins
#22ECOsvaldoPosted 12/30/2013 2:34:22 AM
Anyone with a technical background should automatically tell that this is a complete fake and hoax. If it was real, then the registrant, admin and technical information for the WHOIS listing should point to Microsoft and/or 343 Industries:

http://www.whois.com/whois/dawnof2014.com
---
PSN ID: ecosvaldo | 3DS Friend Code: 2707-1633-0103 | PC: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/ABH
#23jpraelsterPosted 12/30/2013 2:55:25 AM
teehee23 posted...
MasterSword546 posted...
teehee23 posted...
HALO for Xbox #1 is the most (est) anticipated game ever and already Game of the Year 2014.

Lol like Halo would ever win GOTY. Doesn't stand a chsnce with Uncharted coming out next year.

HALO is the only franchise in the history of gaming that deserves bow-down respect.
Every HALO game is Game of the Year.

HALO for Xbox Original was a launch title and redefined the fps genre on consoles. The story was epic, game play and control absolutely sublime, and a soundtrack deserving an Academy Award.

HALO 2's game play surpassed its predecessor and its brilliant story telling and cliff hanger ending are legend.

HALO 3 was perfect in every way and revolutionized multiplayer.
The gaming world was rocked to its core with what HALO 3 accomplished.

HALO: Reach's game play was rock solid and story absolutely mesmerizing.
Even those that knew HALO lore were brought to tears at the end.

HALO 4 was pure magnificence and playing it redefined what life was all about.
Playing HALO 4 made you a better person.

Five (5) games that are mountains above every other game released.
No human deserves to own three (3) of them let alone all five (5).

You're welcome.

Lol god your posts are hilarious saying that halo 4 is good is pure comedy
#24DojoMaxPosted 12/30/2013 3:38:24 AM
teehee23 posted...
MasterSword546 posted...
teehee23 posted...

Lol like Halo would ever win GOTY. Doesn't stand a chsnce with Uncharted coming out next year.

HALO is the only franchise in the history of gaming that deserves bow-down respect.
Every HALO game is Game of the Year.

HALO for Xbox Original was a launch title and redefined the fps genre on consoles. The story was epic, game play and control absolutely sublime, and a soundtrack deserving an Academy Award.

HALO 2's game play surpassed its predecessor and its brilliant story telling and cliff hanger ending are legend.

HALO 3 was perfect in every way and revolutionized multiplayer.
The gaming world was rocked to its core with what HALO 3 accomplished.

HALO: Reach's game play was rock solid and story absolutely mesmerizing.
Even those that knew HALO lore were brought to tears at the end.

HALO 4 was pure magnificence and playing it redefined what life was all about.
Playing HALO 4 made you a better person.

Five (5) games that are mountains above every other game released.
No human deserves to own three (3) of them let alone all five (5).

You're welcome.

I'll give u halo 1 and 2. 3 was Meh and the rest were forgettable. I'd prefer a new halo wars for x1.
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin
#25shootsmackPosted 12/30/2013 4:39:23 AM
Will they ever explain the Chief's exotic future powersuit needing the help of a raincoat-cloak-tarp?
---
You belong on the blizz D3 forums, it was built for people like you. Like how some barns are built specifically to contain filthy animals.
#26YourChubbyBuddyPosted 12/30/2013 6:03:53 AM
Please don't go around hyping this. It has surfaced suspiciously after the Fallout 4 hoax as well.

It could well be legit, but considering the hyperlinks on the page don't work, I doubt it.
#27BurgerNogPosted 12/30/2013 7:22:46 AM
It shows a spartan helmet quickly as the page loads. All signs point the Halo, however, if it's official or not, who knows. If so...343i can't touch Bungie in terms of viral marketing. Ilovebees anyone?
---
--Being too stupid to know who's dumb is worse.--
#28spartansbrotherPosted 12/30/2013 5:20:17 PM
baaahahahhaaahaha fake as expected
---
*wipes brown*