What game has better graphics, Killzone (PS4) or Ryse (Xbox one) ?

#51SixxxPosted 12/28/2013 7:00:14 AM
I love how that website uses pics with draw distance for killzone and close ups for Ryse. Im gonna have to edge it out too Ryse it looks amazing. Not to say KZ doesnt look good though. But as an overall game as well Ryse is better in my opinion I never really got into KZs story or the lack there of. They seem too believe eye candy is better than an intriguing story.
#52A-Mack252Posted 12/28/2013 7:19:13 AM
For someone who owns both, graphically killzone takes the cake. But ryse was more enjoyable to me since I completed that game, never finished killzone. So far out of the exclusive games, knack was the best out of them all. But could change since I'm currently playing dead rising 3...
#53DojoMaxPosted 12/28/2013 7:53:56 AM
OandA_Pest posted...
Hilarious. Another thread turned into absolute garbage by the Xbots. It actually shows how most threads are on the Xbox One board. Someone comes in, offers a different opinion, and he gets labeled a Sony troll. Another goon comes to defend Xbot fool #1 and spouts equally baffling nonsense. I'm sure if Ryse had more votes, there would be absolutely no bickering about this.

Wait, I take that back, there would still be bickering. Reverse the total votes. Let's say Ryse is the one with over 130 and Killzone has below 100. "LOLOLOL I'm surprised theres that many votes for Failzone SonyPonyFall lololol all da sony ponies are galloping to Sonys defense dey be desperit lawl derp derp derp. hurhurhur *drool*"

It just never ends with the xbots on this board. They want to blame the Sony trolls for how bad the board is, but the very second someone who owns an Xbox One comes in and offers an opinion that is in favor of the PS4 over the Xbox One, He is labeled a Sony Troll. I do not understand the thought processes of these... kids.

Polls prove that there are 40-60 Sony trolls on this board? How on Earth did you even reach that conclusion? Let me guess, this poll alone? When more people think Killzone looks graphically better than Ryse, that's what makes you think there's more sony trolls on this board? Are you serious?

Please, guys. PLEASE. PLEASE tell me you are not really this dense.

If you're talking about me I'm a grown man not a "pony" or an "xbot" or any other stupid names you guys call each other. I wouldn't have ever known Ember even had an Xbox judging by his everyday trolling of this board. However I never labeled him a Sony troll. And my opinion of him is based on everything else I've seen him post. He can hide behind the "you guys label people with different opinions than you as trolls" rhetoric, but really its the totality of what I've seen from him.

Like the other guy said you're just as childish as you pretend not to be.
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin
#54skermacPosted 12/28/2013 7:55:59 AM
Ryse is 1080p
KZ 720p

Opinions about graphics don't matter, the numbers are what count.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#55EmbersOfElderPosted 12/28/2013 7:58:36 AM
Marqmax posted...
OandA_Pest posted...
Hilarious. Another thread turned into absolute garbage by the Xbots. It actually shows how most threads are on the Xbox One board. Someone comes in, offers a different opinion, and he gets labeled a Sony troll. Another goon comes to defend Xbot fool #1 and spouts equally baffling nonsense. I'm sure if Ryse had more votes, there would be absolutely no bickering about this.

Wait, I take that back, there would still be bickering. Reverse the total votes. Let's say Ryse is the one with over 130 and Killzone has below 100. "LOLOLOL I'm surprised theres that many votes for Failzone SonyPonyFall lololol all da sony ponies are galloping to Sonys defense dey be desperit lawl derp derp derp. hurhurhur *drool*"

It just never ends with the xbots on this board. They want to blame the Sony trolls for how bad the board is, but the very second someone who owns an Xbox One comes in and offers an opinion that is in favor of the PS4 over the Xbox One, He is labeled a Sony Troll. I do not understand the thought processes of these... kids.

Polls prove that there are 40-60 Sony trolls on this board? How on Earth did you even reach that conclusion? Let me guess, this poll alone? When more people think Killzone looks graphically better than Ryse, that's what makes you think there's more sony trolls on this board? Are you serious?

Please, guys. PLEASE. PLEASE tell me you are not really this dense.

If you're talking about me I'm a grown man not a "pony" or an "xbot" or any other stupid names you guys call each other. I wouldn't have ever known Ember even had an Xbox judging by his everyday trolling of this board. However I never labeled him a Sony troll. And my opinion of him is based on everything else I've seen him post. He can hide behind the "you guys label people with different opinions than you as trolls" rhetoric, but really its the totality of what I've seen from him.

Like the other guy said you're just as childish as you pretend not to be.

Actually you have including the most immediate usage on page three of this thread. It's getting sad like you have a crush on me and are picking on me to hide it.
#56snakes_codecPosted 12/28/2013 8:30:30 AM
Having played both I can safely say Killzone is better looking Ryse struggles to do 30fps while running at 900p .
#57snakes_codecPosted 12/28/2013 8:38:35 AM
skermac posted...
Ryse is 1080p
KZ 720p

Opinions about graphics don't matter, the numbers are what count.

Killzone does native 1080p at 60fps Ryse does 900p at 30fps but believe me that certainly dips at points.
#58xtacb(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 12:00:38 AM
Ryse got really good graphics for 900p, just imagine if it was 1080p 60 fps...whoa
---
Do you really wanna live in a world without Coca-Cola?
#59SythisTaruPosted 12/29/2013 1:14:33 AM
So many trolls. Why is this allowed by Microsoft?
#60kyncaniPosted 12/29/2013 7:48:29 AM
So Killzone it is.