So how do we know that Microsoft isn't just better at maintaining supplies?

#1TheBorderColliePosted 12/27/2013 6:00:46 PM
Who knows which console has sold better recently (and honestly, I question why any true gamer would care....).

But here is a question for all who are saying truly stupid things like, "LOL! The Xbone is flopping hard!!!!" and "PS4 is never available in stock....Xbones are always in stock!!!!" :

How do you know that any systems in stock are because of disinterest by the public? Why isn't it possible that Microsoft is simply better at marketing and maintaining their supply chains?

Beyond that, I've seen WAY more PS4's in stock compared to Xbox One units....Using Sony Fanboy logic, I'm supposed to automatically assume that the PS4 isn't selling well?

That just doesn't make sense to me...
---
Proud supporter of the PS4 and Xbox #1
Annoy a domestic terrorist....VOTE!
#2EmbersOfElderPosted 12/27/2013 6:01:57 PM
You were super effective dodging the question in the last thread asking for your zip code so we can find out where all these consoles are available at.
#3TBONE_OGPosted 12/27/2013 6:04:07 PM
MS is better at maintaining supply. Also, X1 is only in 13 countries.

How many countries is PS4 in?
---
Always O.G.
#4sjc1279Posted 12/27/2013 6:04:10 PM
EmbersOfElder posted...
You were super effective dodging the question in the last thread asking for your zip code so we can find out where all these consoles are available at.

They are lying about ps4 available at the stores. PS4 is sold out almost everywhere. lol Anyone got zip code showing ps4 in stock at all stores near your area?
#5ElPolloDiablo87Posted 12/27/2013 6:05:08 PM
EmbersOfElder posted...

And you were super effective dodging explaining how availability is an indicator of sales. Having none in stock can mean something is selling well. It can also mean that stores aren't getting any from the manufacturer.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#6SorbetowulfPosted 12/27/2013 6:05:43 PM
We know they're better at maintaining supplies because their marketing department hasn't had to release a PSA saying "crap, sorry. We're going to be critically short of stock for the foreseeable future. So much so, we aren't going to bother sending stock to our home territory until two or three months after the console has been out." Like Sony has.

That'd be like a pro sports team in its first year of operation playing every game on the road because they don't have an arena built...
---
GT: NE OBL1V1SCAR1S
#7EmbersOfElderPosted 12/27/2013 6:09:31 PM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
EmbersOfElder posted...

And you were super effective dodging explaining how availability is an indicator of sales. Having none in stock can mean something is selling well. It can also mean that stores aren't getting any from the manufacturer.

Can you show me where you specifically asked me this or anyone asked me this please? You can't? Didnt think so.

The source of most of your information seems to be your butt.
#8SycoticPosted 12/27/2013 6:09:40 PM
It's funny that on this board there are no PS4 to be seen, but on the PS4 board, there are posters saying they are seeing them everywhere. If you love your PS4 so much, then get off the board and go play the damn thing.
---
Xbox: Get Psycho
#9TBONE_OGPosted 12/27/2013 6:10:11 PM
Sorbetowulf posted...
We know they're better at maintaining supplies because their marketing department hasn't had to release a PSA saying "crap, sorry. We're going to be critically short of stock for the foreseeable future. So much so, we aren't going to bother sending stock to our home territory until two or three months after the console has been out." Like Sony has.

That'd be like a pro sports team in its first year of operation playing every game on the road because they don't have an arena built...

I can't believe PS4 didn't release in Japan. That's so weird. I wonder what Japanese people think? Or if they even care...
---
Always O.G.
#10ElPolloDiablo87Posted 12/27/2013 6:11:40 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
Sorbetowulf posted...

I can't believe PS4 didn't release in Japan. That's so weird. I wonder what Japanese people think? Or if they even care...

Sony realizes that even for them Japan is not a major market. Console sales in Japan are rapidly declining. Japan is very much a handheld market.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA