the immature people on Xbox live

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. the immature people on Xbox live

User Info: DojoMax

DojoMax
3 years ago#1
Is at an all time high on XB1. Even more so than ps3 and that's saying a lot. Specifically cod. I might just sell cod just because the community is so terrible
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
3 years ago#2
Get BF4, CoD is awful.
GT: DyingRoman
My Gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/DyingRomanGaming

User Info: DojoMax

DojoMax
3 years ago#3
I have both games. And I also had both of those games on PS4. Its not the game itself just community. Its gotten really bad after Christmas.
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin

User Info: Spetsnaz420

Spetsnaz420
3 years ago#4
Yeah had a feeling it would be like this for X1 as well... I find myself squad hopping in BF4 because I hate the little kids scream everything they kill or get killed... Half the time they are talking to themselves but it's worse when they are with friends
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?

User Info: Def_S0ul

Def_S0ul
3 years ago#5
http://kotaku.com/cops-say-man-broke-babys-leg-when-diaper-change-interr-1488205841

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIffTGUaUAk

User Info: krystyla

krystyla
3 years ago#6
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Yeah had a feeling it would be like this for X1 as well... I find myself squad hopping in BF4 because I hate the little kids scream everything they kill or get killed... Half the time they are talking to themselves but it's worse when they are with friends

One game a guy had rap god playing and didn't mute is mocrophone
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B

User Info: Omega_Black

Omega_Black
3 years ago#7
It's why I play online using game audio only and never use a mic.
I don't feel like wasting my already limited hearing to random anons with their racist, sexist, and vulgar speech, lol...
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168

User Info: 120N7

120N7
3 years ago#8
Having the Kinect turned on for voice chat by default doesn't help. People aren't necessarily aware they are broadcasting.

I have heard things that I can not unhear. o_O

User Info: GnarKills

GnarKills
3 years ago#9
It's an online community so there will always be immature people. Just mute and move on.
GT- GnarKills Currently Playing - CoD Ghosts(360/X1), Ryse, Dead Rising 3, NBA 2K14(X1), Battlefield 4(X1), Killer Instinct, Lego Marvel(X1), AC4:Black Flag(X1)

User Info: krystyla

krystyla
3 years ago#10
120N7 posted...
Having the Kinect turned on for voice chat by default doesn't help. People aren't necessarily aware they are broadcasting.

I have heard things that I can not unhear. o_O

Just today I was in a squad with a guy holding a conversation with a Jacob telling him having 50 girlfriends is just bad, as in not nice among other things.

And if you ever raided with a PuG and a girl present in teamspeak you'd have heard way worse stuff, like real bad stuff, so bad you'll hopefully have suppressed them quickly
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. the immature people on Xbox live

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived