Ryse vs. Killzone

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Ryse vs. Killzone

User Info: BlackFeathers

BlackFeathers
3 years ago#21
They are both bad games, so in the end, no one wins.
NP:Assassins Creed 4 & Warframe. PS4 Wishlist - Doki Doki Universe, Knack.

User Info: InfiniteHERO

InfiniteHERO
3 years ago#22
I played and beat Killzone and even though some scenes were very nice to look at the game was fairly generic and honestly I felt that KZ2 & 3 were much better..

Im still waiting to get a XB1 and when I do I will for sure be grabbing RYSE
PSN: Infinite_HERO79

User Info: CapnStanky

CapnStanky
3 years ago#23
Can't speak for Ryse, but Shadow Fall is one of the absolute worst FPS I've ever had the displeasure of playing. Everything about it except for the graphics is mediocre.

User Info: ironpanthr

ironpanthr
3 years ago#24
I played killzone. It was pretty. It was not any fun. Least fun I've had playing a game in as long as I can remember. Just started playing Ryse. Also a very pretty game. Yet to be seen if I'll enjoy it, but so far so good.

User Info: BlackFeathers

BlackFeathers
3 years ago#25
This just goes to show that Pretty Graphics won't save a mediocre game(s). I never played Ryse but I did not like Killzone SP. MP is a generic FPS, which is fine I guess... :-/
NP:Assassins Creed 4 & Warframe. PS4 Wishlist - Doki Doki Universe, Knack.

User Info: velvet_hammer

velvet_hammer
3 years ago#26
MasteroftheArts posted...
1) They took cinematic pics from Killzone Shadowfall then compared them to some of the worst shots you could find from Ryze in order to validate their pre-existing opinion that Killzone looks the best.

2) This was particularly funny.

"Ryse sucks, ofcourse they can double the polygons because its 720p ****. 720p is less than half of 1080p pixels."

The games play completely differently and the art style is completely different. It's like comparing Crysis 3 and Bioshock Infinite.

Not cinematic pics of kz play it and you would know..it also does look that good on a 50 inch Sony bravia
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Ryse vs. Killzone

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived