Ryse vs. Killzone

#21BlackFeathersPosted 12/29/2013 6:46:48 PM
They are both bad games, so in the end, no one wins.
---
NP:Assassins Creed 4 & Warframe. PS4 Wishlist - Doki Doki Universe, Knack.
#22InfiniteHEROPosted 12/29/2013 6:47:21 PM
I played and beat Killzone and even though some scenes were very nice to look at the game was fairly generic and honestly I felt that KZ2 & 3 were much better..

Im still waiting to get a XB1 and when I do I will for sure be grabbing RYSE
---
PSN: Infinite_HERO79
#23CapnStankyPosted 12/29/2013 6:49:57 PM
Can't speak for Ryse, but Shadow Fall is one of the absolute worst FPS I've ever had the displeasure of playing. Everything about it except for the graphics is mediocre.
#24ironpanthrPosted 12/29/2013 7:26:42 PM
I played killzone. It was pretty. It was not any fun. Least fun I've had playing a game in as long as I can remember. Just started playing Ryse. Also a very pretty game. Yet to be seen if I'll enjoy it, but so far so good.
#25BlackFeathersPosted 12/29/2013 7:33:14 PM
This just goes to show that Pretty Graphics won't save a mediocre game(s). I never played Ryse but I did not like Killzone SP. MP is a generic FPS, which is fine I guess... :-/
---
NP:Assassins Creed 4 & Warframe. PS4 Wishlist - Doki Doki Universe, Knack.
#26velvet_hammerPosted 12/29/2013 9:19:13 PM
MasteroftheArts posted...
1) They took cinematic pics from Killzone Shadowfall then compared them to some of the worst shots you could find from Ryze in order to validate their pre-existing opinion that Killzone looks the best.

2) This was particularly funny.

"Ryse sucks, ofcourse they can double the polygons because its 720p ****. 720p is less than half of 1080p pixels."

The games play completely differently and the art style is completely different. It's like comparing Crysis 3 and Bioshock Infinite.

Not cinematic pics of kz play it and you would know..it also does look that good on a 50 inch Sony bravia
---
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw