EXCLUSIVES!!!!! Which console has better ones?

#101OandA_PestPosted 12/28/2013 7:26:25 PM
DelRowe posted...
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
Yeah, Titanfall, Project Spark, Fable Legends, Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, Halo 5, D4, Fantasia and Kinect Sports Rivals kick the crap out of the PS4 exclusive lineup.

4 of those are from 3rd party developers. MS can't moneyhat forever. They will slow down.

I find it hilarious that Chicken Devil just compared the PS4 exclusive line up to the list of FUTURE Xbox One exclusives which includes a laughable Kinect title and a game that is on both PC and 360.

But hey, what else can you expect from an upset Xbot? :)
---
Just call me "Pest." One of countless proud O&A Pests.
Pests take over the Scott Ferrall Show '06 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y95tboOKVR8
#102Sin_Angelus_Posted 12/29/2013 1:20:41 AM
Kcrack posted...
Fail

Ah yes, this comment. The true sign of someone who lacks the intellect to have a conversation without insulting. Immaturity at it's finest.

Kcrack posted...
that includes multiplats and games on PC

Except that I never said it didn't include PC games. Except that I was responding to someone implying that MS doesn't make good 1st party games when the link proves that it in fact does. And no it actually doesn't include multi-plats, other than a few PC ones. Try insulting less and reading more thoroughly.

Kcrack posted...
The Last of Us is rated higher than any exclusive MS has released....ever the past gen. So I doubt it.

What a desperate sounding comment. 360 games still have the higher average score, so one game is irrelevant. Especially considering Halo 3 and Gears are right behind it with scores of 94.

DelRowe posted...
That was just for 2012. I'm not sure how that proves that MS has had better rated exclusives for the past 3 years.

Check out the links for the 2010 and 2011 publisher ranks.

DelRowe posted...
Back to my original post, I was clearly referring to quantity anyway, not quality.

Well considering they've had about the same amount of 1st party games overall, that's a bit of a moot point. Anyway, quality always beats out quantity..
#103dnmtPosted 12/29/2013 1:25:12 AM
TheCyborgNinja posted...
Based on what is available right now on the three current consoles, the order is unarguably:

1. Wii U
2. Xbox One
3. PS4

True enough. We all know that will change drastically in a couple of years, though, when the next-gen consoles are actually worth buying.
#104Bs-KILLPosted 12/29/2013 2:11:25 AM(edited)
As of now.

Killzone Shadow Fall
Knack
Contrast
Warframe
Resogun

(Did not include Injustice GOTY & DCUO. Even though XB1 doesnt have them, these games were already released on other platforms..)

vs.

Ryse
Dead Rising 3
Forza 5
Killer Instinct
Crimson Dragon

XB1 is better IMO since the best game on PS4 right now is AC4(Which is a multi-platform title and doesn't count)

As for the upcoming Exclusives, I still prefer XB1s line-up
From Quantum Break, Titan Fall, Project Spark, Fable Legends & Halo 5..
I cannot judge PS4s line-up.. (Never played any Infamous & Uncharted game before.)
Though Im still getting them along with The order 1886, Diablo 3 UEE & Driveclub..
---
GT(360 and One): BasuraKILLER
PSN(Vita and PS4): BasuraKILLER
#1052ndAtomiskPosted 12/29/2013 3:22:04 AM
OMGWYATT posted...
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
mrpic posted...
Kolanifv posted...
Now? Arguably the One. In the future? PS4, no question.

umm WHAT???

titanfall begs to differ as does halo5 and numerous other exclusives ps4 fans can only dream of.

Yeah, Titanfall, Project Spark, Fable Legends, Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, Halo 5, D4, Fantasia and Kinect Sports Rivals kick the crap out of the PS4 exclusive lineup.

exactly 2 of those are even remotely interesting and Titanfall isn't an Xbox One exclusive.

You're just naming games that are coming out.

How about The Order:1886, Kingdom Hearts III, Uncharted, Gran Turismo These are all huge games.

Destiny has exclusive content on the PS4, and is probably the biggest title available on "next gen" consoles. It's not exclusive, but stuff like that does matter.

I'm not partial to either console, but you listing every game coming for Xbox One as "better exclusives" clearly shows how insecure and desperate you are to validate your support for the Xbox One.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/xboxone/719078-kingdom-hearts-iii
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
#106Lawboy2Posted 12/30/2013 4:45:37 PM
I would just like to say everyone that is saying titanfall is coming to 360 obviously doesn't know that it is being developed by a different studio and will not play like the original....I'm not saying it want be similar almost the same but the fact is that it won't be close to titanfall coming to xbox one and those commenting about it coming to PC should read the threads on the respawn forum...the PC crowd is worried about whether titanfall will have dedicated servers on PC...
#107OandA_PestPosted 12/30/2013 5:28:27 PM
Sin_Angelus_ posted...

What a desperate sounding comment. 360 games still have the higher average score, so one game is irrelevant.

WOW. That is one hell of a reach, dude. 360 game scores combined makes the score of one PS3 game irrelevant? If anything YOUR comment is the one that sounds incredibly desperate. With spin like that? Are you serious? What single 360 game is on the same level with The Last of Us? Can you find one?

By the way, what you said about 360 games having higher average score is entirely false.

http://www.ign.com/blogs/bravo.4/2013/03/20/ps3-vs-360-exclusives-metascores-fullretail-games-updated-3202013

Especially considering Halo 3 and Gears are right behind it with scores of 94.

http://www.ign.com/blogs/bravo.4/2013/03/20/ps3-vs-360-exclusives-metascores-fullretail-games-updated-3202013

Read this link again and tell me if that matters a damn.

Well considering they've had about the same amount of 1st party games overall

No they haven't. PS3 list of retail exclusives is larger than the 360s. FACT. Your point is moot.
---
Pests take over the Scott Ferrall Show '06 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y95tboOKVR8
#108sjc1279Posted 12/30/2013 5:33:04 PM(edited)
I have ps4 and I will get a X1 this week. For now I think X1 has better exclusive launch titles. I think Dead Rising 3 and Forza 5 is better than Killzone or Knack.

Here's the list of future exclusive games I'm waiting on both consoles.

PS4

Infamous Second Son
Drive Club
MLB The Show 14
Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition
Uncharted 4
Diablo 3
Guilty Gear XRD
Kingdom Under Fire 2
Yakuza Ishin!
Legend of Heroes
The order 1886

X1

Titanfall
Quantum Break
Dark Dreams Don't Die
Fable Legends
Halo 5
Sunset Overdrive
#109Cornbread4lifePosted 12/30/2013 5:58:00 PM
oblivionpro posted...
again, TITANFALL IS """"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOT"""" XBONE EXCLUSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

titanfall is also coming to 360 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAND pc

THATS THRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE platforms

But the only thing anyone is talking about is X1 vs PS4, so those platforms don't really count. No one is actually going to play titanfall on 360, and you're on a console message board.

I think people on this website think everyone and their mother has a PC that they use for gaming. I'm clearly only speaking for myself here, but I know literally nobody who has a gaming PC. All of my friends have consoles. As far as the general public is concerned, which is the focal point of industry (not the microcosm of gamefaqs users), titanfall is an exclusive. That's not because it is on X1 and some other systems, but because it's NOT on PS4. The vast majority of people are making a choice between those two systems and that's it.

Maybe I'm naive, but I've never heard of a kid asking their mother to build them a gaming PC for christmas...
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#110OandA_PestPosted 12/30/2013 6:14:06 PM
sjc1279 posted...
I have ps4 and I will get a X1 this week. For now I think X1 has better exclusive launch titles. I think Dead Rising 3 and Forza 5 is better than Killzone or Knack.

Here's the list of future exclusive games I'm waiting on both consoles.

PS4

Infamous Second Son
Drive Club
MLB The Show 14
Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition
Uncharted 4
Diablo 3
Guilty Gear XRD
Kingdom Under Fire 2
Yakuza Ishin!
Legend of Heroes
The order 1886

X1

Titanfall
Quantum Break
Dark Dreams Don't Die
Fable Legends
Halo 5
Sunset Overdrive

I would like to once again take the time to remind people that MLB the Show and Titanfall are not exclusive to the consoles in question.
---