Will Titanfall have local splitscreen co-op?

#1carljenkPosted 12/28/2013 9:44:45 AM
I would buy an xbox one for an awesome split screen co-op campaign.
#2brownmysterPosted 12/28/2013 9:53:15 AM
Titanfall doesnt have a campaign. Its online multiplayer with campaign features only.
#3carljenk(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2013 9:55:58 AM
brownmyster posted...
Titanfall doesnt have a campaign. Its online multiplayer with campaign features only.

Uhh... and this is the supposed signature game of the Xbox One?

lol
#4Rod1984Posted 12/28/2013 9:57:27 AM
carljenk posted...
brownmyster posted...

lol

and your just realizing its multiplayer only? they been saying it since the reveal on day one it is solely an online game with a campaign for us to follow if we want to
---
PSN: mavrik1984 - GamerTag: rod1984 - Steam: rod1984
#5ExempliGratiaPosted 12/28/2013 10:30:00 AM
carljenk posted...
brownmyster posted...

lol

What's so funny? The Xbox one has been pushing cloud and multiplayer and that is what that game will have. I'm confused.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#6Mindwipe77Posted 12/28/2013 10:33:31 AM
yep this game is overrated, and idc if it was on ps4 as well, its just a mp game dudebro shooter like there are not enough already, yet ppl act like its the holy grail of the xbox 1 when halo 5 will just bury it anyway
---
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
Proud owner of Xbox One,PS 4 and Wii U
#7dylanbrandon286Posted 12/28/2013 11:17:02 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...
yep this game is overrated, and idc if it was on ps4 as well, its just a mp game dudebro shooter like there are not enough already, yet ppl act like its the holy grail of the xbox 1 when halo 5 will just bury it anyway

Except Halo 5 will suck too because of 343.

Everyone should just face the facts. Titanfall is made by the same people that made Modern Warfare 2 which was broken for 4 months after release, and its published by EA, who just rushed out the turd that is BF4.

Yeah it certainly looks good for the Xbox One's "killer app".
---
Japan: "wow nukes are so op. America so noob." Brokencandle
http://www.youtube.com/user/batista1229
#8carljenk(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2013 6:55:06 PM
ExempliGratia posted...
carljenk posted...
brownmyster posted...

lol

What's so funny? The Xbox one has been pushing cloud and multiplayer and that is what that game will have. I'm confused.

I guess there is just a difference between what someone wants if they are buying an Xbox One. I'm just a bit of a classic gamer and this doesn't work for MY personal expectations of what console gaming should be. I am not opposed to this sort of thing though... I just don't see how this game would ever sway a classic gamer from their decision to buy a PS4 when it is supposed to be a sort of "flagship" game for the Xbox One. That's just my personal opinion. I'm not opposed to cloud gaming. I just do my cloud gaming on Steam.
#9ExempliGratiaPosted 12/29/2013 8:56:36 AM
carljenk posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
carljenk posted...
brownmyster posted...

lol

I guess there is just a difference between what someone wants if they are buying an Xbox One. I'm just a bit of a classic gamer and this doesn't work for MY personal expectations of what console gaming should be. I am not opposed to this sort of thing though... I just don't see how this game would ever sway a classic gamer from their decision to buy a PS4 when it is supposed to be a sort of "flagship" game for the Xbox One. That's just my personal opinion. I'm not opposed to cloud gaming. I just do my cloud gaming on Steam.

You cloud game on steam? I don't use steam but isn't that just streaming games? They are going to use the "cloud" for dedicated servers for this game (maybe they may use it for something else but who knows) Classic gamer? COD shooter fans>>>>>> Classic gamer to the industry. Take out the story of COD and leave in what everyone loves the MP but "upgrade" the basics of an FPS and you have a hyped game in Titanfall. That's what makes it a supposed console seller. The FPS fans will eat it up.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#10EmbersOfElderPosted 12/29/2013 8:57:37 AM
carljenk posted...
brownmyster posted...

lol

Actually no, it's on PC and Xbox 360 and will sell more units likely on both of those than the Xbone.