So my question to ps4ers

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So my question to ps4ers
2 years ago#1
The only thing that people said they played ps3 for was free internet, and blue ray.

My question for you is... Since ps4 internet isn't free anymore, and xb1 has a blue ray, why WOULDN'T you make the switch to xb1?
---
It's important to know that God exists, even if it's not how you were taught as a child.
GT: xThrasher610x
2 years ago#2
price

it was the only thing that mattered to them
2 years ago#3
Jesus Christ. Then people whine when the PS4 trolls show up. Thanks for doing us favours, TC.
---
GT: NE OBL1V1SCAR1S
2 years ago#4
wait when did you have to start paying for the internet on the PS4?
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
2 years ago#5
Sorbetowulf posted...
Jesus Christ. Then people whine when the PS4 trolls show up. Thanks for doing us favours, TC.

They never left. There are more Sony trolls here than xbox fans. Not even the Wii-U had to put up with this nonsense. The mods here should start i.p banning these same people.
2 years ago#6
free internet?

why did I never know about this??
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
2 years ago#7
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
wait when did you have to start paying for the internet on the PS4?

You pay for online multiplayer.

But, you also get free games with PS+ as well as discounts. Netflix and stuff is still free IIRC.

Still better than XBL, but I like both systems.
2 years ago#8
bmx_parkrider posted...
The only thing that people said they played ps3 for was free internet, and blue ray.

My question for you is... Since ps4 internet isn't free anymore, and xb1 has a blue ray, why WOULDN'T you make the switch to xb1?

No I play it for the good games. I've been a plus subscriber since it came out and have enjoyed a ton of free games because of that.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
2 years ago#9
bmx_parkrider posted...

PSN gives great freebies, PS is supported in more countries, exclusives, etc
2 years ago#10
BeefEaster posted...
free internet?

why did I never know about this??

Seriously, why do you come here to troll day in and day out? Is your life really so bad? o_O
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So my question to ps4ers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived