Why are a majority of people on these boards so rude and obnoxious?

#21archibald3Posted 12/29/2013 2:51:32 AM(edited)
Spetsnaz420 That's the exact kind of bitter , hurtful, negative bs that is the epitome of the cowards who hide behind the anonymity of the internet. Everything I read from you seems to reek of this kind of pompous , aggressive internet bully crap.

I appreciate a lot of his thoughtful posts and the sincere desire I hear in them to actually want peace on this board. You , on the other hand, are not only wrong - your an example of everything that makes this place a miserable place to hang out and chat.
#22FFG_HarnessPosted 12/29/2013 4:19:38 AM
Yea, I've been coming to this website for 11+ years now, and right now it is at its worst. Hopefully the instigators will clear out soon once they have some new games to play.
---
GT: FFG Harness
Steam: Harness
#23CapwnDPosted 12/29/2013 4:39:08 AM
archibald3 posted...
Spetsnaz420 That's the exact kind of bitter , hurtful, negative bs that is the epitome of the cowards who hide behind the anonymity of the internet. Everything I read from you seems to reek of this kind of pompous , aggressive internet bully crap.

I appreciate a lot of his thoughtful posts and the sincere desire I hear in them to actually want peace on this board. You , on the other hand, are not only wrong - your an example of everything that makes this place a miserable place to hang out and chat.

Yep. That's pretty much what I have him tagged as.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#24ILikesCheesePosted 12/30/2013 7:48:32 PM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
It's because of fanboys.

Ill be called an xbot for this, but even though both sides have annoying fans, Sony has the most amount of board jumping fans. Go look through the PS4 forums (I go there on a regular basis) and you'll never see a single X1 fan there...ever. Then come back here and look at the amount of Sony fans pushing their beliefs on people.

Then you have people who say this place only gets trolled because we like to "reassure" our purchases, even though this place was trolled heavily before the X1 was even out! A while back I didnt have an account, but would come hang out here to see which system to purchase for me and my kids. This place was horrible then and its horrible now. I didn't let anyone persuade my decisions, but it did damage my outlook on Sony fans after watching one after another continuously troll. I eventually made an account to post and the forum has continued to be destroyed by that behavior.

There is a reason why the internet has running jokes about Sony fans and PS3/PS4 fans. While most of them are awesome, the ones that aren't are borderline crazy. They are like mind-controlled zombies who want the whole world to think like them. I am surprised some of these people dont go door to door and FORCE people to like Sony.

Like I said, there is a reason stuff like this exists:
http://www.destructoid.com/fact-ps3-fanboys-are-the-worst-149259.phtml

I generally prefer MS products vs Sony products, but I own everything from both sides. I cant help but to have a bad impression on Sony fans sometimes though. In real life, 80% of my friends own x1's and talk about playing peggle with their wives or playing DR3 when their kids are asleep. The 20% who own PS4s talk NON-STOP about their ******* multiplats being 1080p and how all of us made mistakes by buying the X1, even though we own both. I dont think I have heard a single PS4 only friend of mine discuss a game even once outside of the resolution and frames per second.

Argh, sorry for the rant. I just wish we could enjoy our consoles of choice without having the overbearing people pushing down on us over and over again. If you love your console so much for that tiny extra resolution upgrade in launch window multiplats, go play your damn system and leave us alone.

It stupid tripe like this that makes you a joke on these boards... You're just perpetuating the same horrible crop you say bothers you. You should spend time reflecting on your purpose in life or just spend more time being a father and husband

I don't believe a single thing that guy says. Husband? Father? PS4 owner? His one and only Gamefaqs account?

Yeah. Sure. Totally.

Not.

:D
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#25rludeman44Posted 12/30/2013 7:50:28 PM
I'm not gonna disagree with you but this is a magnet for those type of people. Big mistake.
---
Save the witty one-liners for someone who will be impressed by them.
#26Cornbread4lifePosted 12/30/2013 7:55:20 PM
Mindwipe77 posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
PACIFIST_SADIST posted...
There seems to be a hell of a lot of PS4 fanboys here.

And yet it is the Xbox Fanboys who are the rudest ones. Go figure.

exactly, these xbots call everyone sony fanboys who dont regard x1 as the holy grail and have the nerve to call ppl trolls when they themselves troll and do nothing but bash ps4 systems and act like they can do no wrong, very sad ppl

You're both on the X1 board. If you're sick of xbox fanboys, why would you go to the place where you're most likely to find them? You must be insane.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#27RaRitsujunPosted 12/30/2013 7:56:08 PM
Miclownsoft brought it onto themselves.
---
18700 XBL Gamerscores | 41 PSN Platinums - Level 24 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#28archibald3Posted 12/30/2013 8:02:19 PM
RaRitsujun posted...

RaRitsujun posted...

RaRitsujun posted...

Thanks for both admitting your a complete troll and letting us in on how you rationalize the ridiculously childish behaviour to yourself all in one sentence !
#29mfv12979Posted 12/30/2013 8:15:34 PM
That's the power of the internet. Twitter is worse than these boards. You can say anything mean and not get punched in the face.
#30xHuckleberryPosted 12/30/2013 8:18:36 PM
archibald3 posted...
RaRitsujun posted...

RaRitsujun posted...

RaRitsujun posted...

Thanks for both admitting your a complete troll and letting us in on how you rationalize the ridiculously childish behaviour to yourself all in one sentence !

You mean like how you posted a quote 3 times.

So childish. Seriously, child.
---
GT: xHuckleberry --- PSN: yafeelme
>Living proof of a dying dream.