for those who own both ps4/x1, which do you prefer?

#31vashtrichamPosted 12/29/2013 8:57:44 AM
Hands down the ps4, it just works better currently. My xbox messes up with thing like voice conmands too much. It also will only turn on 25% of the time when i say xbox on. The light will come on then the system will shut diwn forcing me to manually turn it on again.
---
Marvel heroes: Cap and Gambit
#32SS_MetalSonicPosted 12/29/2013 9:10:47 AM
I prefer xbox one. A better overall package. Xbox brand has just been better from the beginning.
---
PSWiiPCBOX - Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Crysis 3, Tomb Raider, Killzone: Shadow Fall, BioShock: Infinite, Forza 5, Dishonored
#33FerdMertzPosted 12/29/2013 9:35:21 AM
EmbersOfElder posted...
FerdMertz posted...
I don't suppose I have a preference between the two systems (mostly because they've really improved the PS controller) but the games available for the Xbox One are loads better.

Dead Rising by itself gives the X1 a landslide victory in the games departmet, not to mention Ryse being loads better than I'd have thought. I have some fun with Killer Instict even though I'm not much into fighters. Fora was the only one I didn't care for, what an graphically over-hyped jaggy filled mess it is. Ugly.

Killzone's campaign was absolutely awful. I've never seen such convoluted level designs in all my life. The multiplayer is actually pretty fun but I have never been able to get over the FOV in the Killzone games. Knack is actually a decen game but still nothin to get excited about.

Infamous looks cool enough but between Plants vs Zombies and Titanfall I see the Xbox 1 being my main system for the foreseeable future.

PvZ isn't exclusive

Who said it was? It's not coming out for the PS4 anyway and thats what this thread is about so what's your point?
---
Currently playing: Dead Rising 3
#34cheezedadadaPosted 12/29/2013 12:19:56 PM
Laylow12 posted...

Who are you and what are you talking about? Posted links about me? Are you crazy, lol? I took my XBOX ONE back to the store for refund and enjoy the games on my PS4 and Wii-U. Sorry you don't agree but that's your problem not mine.

Who am I? I assume you forgot every argument in the past where you would sing song lyrics at me until you were thrown into a purgatory status? This is the same Laylow12 from before right? The guy who lies about owning both consoles and then got temporarily banned from the site?

If you aren't the well known and notorious troll that was sent to purgatory, please let me know and ill apologize. Either that or you can sing a song lyric back instead of providing a solid debate? I am sure you had tons of time to listen to music during your account banning?

How was purgatory by the way? How did you get there, too? I have seen people get warned or temporarily suspended, but I almost NEVER see someone in purgatory. How many times did you have to get caught lying and trolling to get in that state to begin with? Quite impressive, Laylow.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#35UnitePosted 12/29/2013 12:22:56 PM
Like my ps4 more
#36BouncePosted 12/29/2013 3:11:36 PM
vashtricham posted...
Hands down the ps4, it just works better currently. My xbox messes up with thing like voice conmands too much. It also will only turn on 25% of the time when i say xbox on. The light will come on then the system will shut diwn forcing me to manually turn it on again.

Really? My experience has been just the opposite. I've been pleasantly surprised with how well the Xbox picks up my voice. I'd say probably 90% of the time it responds to me correctly and the other 10% could just be me not speaking clearly enough.

I wasn't planning on getting either console until Spring/Summer of next year but received an Xbox as a Christmas present. I'm really shocked at just how much I've been enjoying it, the voice commands and DVR functionality never appealed to me but I have to say it was done quite well and I now use them regularly. Hopefully the PS4 exceeds my expectations as much as the Xbox did.
#37EmbersOfElderPosted 12/29/2013 3:13:41 PM
FerdMertz posted...
EmbersOfElder posted...
FerdMertz posted...
I don't suppose I have a preference between the two systems (mostly because they've really improved the PS controller) but the games available for the Xbox One are loads better.

Dead Rising by itself gives the X1 a landslide victory in the games departmet, not to mention Ryse being loads better than I'd have thought. I have some fun with Killer Instict even though I'm not much into fighters. Fora was the only one I didn't care for, what an graphically over-hyped jaggy filled mess it is. Ugly.

Killzone's campaign was absolutely awful. I've never seen such convoluted level designs in all my life. The multiplayer is actually pretty fun but I have never been able to get over the FOV in the Killzone games. Knack is actually a decen game but still nothin to get excited about.

Infamous looks cool enough but between Plants vs Zombies and Titanfall I see the Xbox 1 being my main system for the foreseeable future.

PvZ isn't exclusive

Who said it was? It's not coming out for the PS4 anyway and thats what this thread is about so what's your point?

Read up online, its coming to PS4, its a timed exclusive.
#38iSkadooshPosted 12/29/2013 3:32:33 PM
I enjoy my PS4 much more than my xbone. Anyone who owns both will easily notice that 50% power difference which makes the PS4 feel like a true next gen experience, while the xbone feels like a small step up from the 360.
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s
#39cheezedadadaPosted 12/29/2013 3:43:05 PM(edited)
iSkadoosh posted...
I enjoy my PS4 much more than my xbone. Anyone who owns both will easily notice that 50% power difference which makes the PS4 feel like a true next gen experience, while the xbone feels like a small step up from the 360.

You 'cancelled' your Xbox One 'pre-order' and told people you weren't going to buy it LOL.

PS4 - Now with 50% more power difference! You can notice it after the first dose!

Not starting anything by the way. I think all of these advertisement sounding posts are great. I sometimes find myself getting annoyed with stuff like this, but overall you guys are growing on me.
---
#40cheezedadadaPosted 12/29/2013 3:40:37 PM
EmbersOfElder posted...

Read up online, its coming to PS4, its a timed exclusive.

This is correct! PvZ for all.
---