The reason for the hate on the Xbox One still is...

#11Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2013 6:39:18 PM
wiseguy100 posted...
The majority of X1 buyers don't use websites or forums to research their purchase. It's brand loyalty. CoD & Fifa players.

That's not an intelligent assumption.
---
GT: DyingRoman
My Gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/DyingRomanGaming
#12xHuckleberryPosted 12/28/2013 6:41:48 PM
idiots.

Thats the reason for the hate.
---
GT: xHuckleberry --- PSN: yafeelme
>Living proof of a dying dream.
#13BDJaycePosted 12/28/2013 6:45:11 PM
"Oh my god PS4 fanboys go away!"

"hehehe, let's bait the PS4 fanboys to come back!"

ugh both sides of this fan war make my head hurt.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#14ILikeGamesManPosted 12/28/2013 6:47:29 PM
BDJayce posted...

This is an honest question, so please dont take it the wrong way.

How exactly do these threads 'bait' people? I am browsing only this forum right now and I can't see any of the posts on the PS4 forums. If I cant see them, how would I know if they are making these threads or not without going to the site in the first place?

This has confused me for a while. The new thing is "reassuring" our purchases, but these trolls were here pre-release. How was it reassuring then when none of us even owned the console yet?

These questions are genuine by the way. I really want to know how someone can be baited to a forum when they cant see the posts before-hand? Why do people say this?
#15DojoMaxPosted 12/28/2013 6:47:49 PM
Arguing on the internet is not "war".
---
XBL: xShotz 101x | PSN DojoMax | I've had both systems and they're both garbage... :) | stop trollin
#16axelfooley2k5Posted 12/28/2013 6:48:16 PM
im glad i read and took part in this topic
---
Kramerica Industries
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icDXNHF-oEw
#17archibald3Posted 12/28/2013 6:53:37 PM
Ilikegames is dead right . This isn't baiting and the question they never acknowledge is the fact that there's 20 or 30 Sony haters and trolls here at any given time. The logic of the haters ALWAYS turns it back on the Xbox fans and never points the finger where it should be pouting. It's likely because they're semi-trolls themselves.
#18BDJaycePosted 12/28/2013 6:53:55 PM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
BDJayce posted...

This is an honest question, so please dont take it the wrong way.

How exactly do these threads 'bait' people? I am browsing only this forum right now and I can't see any of the posts on the PS4 forums. If I cant see them, how would I know if they are making these threads or not without going to the site in the first place?

This has confused me for a while. The new thing is "reassuring" our purchases, but these trolls were here pre-release. How was it reassuring then when none of us even owned the console yet?

These questions are genuine by the way. I really want to know how someone can be baited to a forum when they cant see the posts before-hand? Why do people say this?

The same way the One vs. PS4 topics/polls do or Xbox One has the best exclusives forever and ever topics do. This post in particular insinuates that the reason people hate the Xbox One is because they're jealous or afraid which activates some primal urge in one side or the other to come in and defend themselves or troll the TC.

Topics like this usually end with a huge passive-aggressive 'discussion' about how the PS4/XboxOne is so great and how people are blind fanboys who can't see what good is.
---
#19ILikeGamesManPosted 12/28/2013 6:55:50 PM
BDJayce posted...

The same way the One vs. PS4 topics/polls do or Xbox One has the best exclusives forever and ever topics do. This post in particular insinuates that the reason people hate the Xbox One is because they're jealous or afraid which activates some primal urge in one side or the other to come in and defend themselves or troll the TC.

Topics like this usually end with a huge passive-aggressive 'discussion' about how the PS4/XboxOne is so great and how people are blind fanboys who can't see what good is.

No, I understand HOW these threads do that...but how do they bait people to begin with?

Like right now, if someone made a baiting thread on the Wii U forums, how would you know its there unless you went?
#20BDJaycePosted 12/28/2013 6:58:35 PM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
BDJayce posted...

No, I understand HOW these threads do that...but how do they bait people to begin with?

Like right now, if someone made a baiting thread on the Wii U forums, how would you know its there unless you went?

I don't know honestly.. it'd be easy to stop them if people didn't respond to bait threads for either side because they know that people linger here that don't like their console for one reason or another. It's like as much as they hate the fanboys, they love them at the same time.
---