The reason for the hate on the Xbox One still is...

#41BigBOO2UPosted 12/29/2013 7:42:11 AM
Jedi454 posted...
The reason for the hate on the Xbox One still is...The fact that Microsoft are doing so well against Sony.

With that type of thinking, you are obviously in need of much more training young Padawan. Time to start regrowing that hair braid.
---
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.
#42BigBOO2UPosted 12/29/2013 7:47:31 AM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
How exactly do these threads 'bait' people?

You have the nerve to ask such a question when most of us know this is but one of your half dozen alt accounts?

Alt accounts in which you constantly troll for anti-Xbox posts with over-simplified Microsoft praise under the caveat that "Oh...I have a PS4 too so I'm not a Xbox Fanboy" or call other posters "Sony Ponies" ?

Please.

Sit down.
---
Duck Dynasty - The epicenter of ignorance and hate in America. And bad grooming habits.
#43Sevi_neyPosted 12/29/2013 7:56:31 AM
Man, Xbots have got to be the most delusional fan-base in the history of admiration...
---
http://i.imgur.com/H6R1wWH.gif
#44iSkadooshPosted 12/29/2013 8:20:45 AM
BDJayce posted...
"Oh my god PS4 fanboys go away!"

"hehehe, let's bait the PS4 fanboys to come back!"

ugh both sides of this fan war make my head hurt.

Posters like Jedi don't want the sony pony's off the board as they are giving his shallow life meaning at the moment, and if they left he will end up feeling empty again. It's quite pitiful that someone is this dependant on a message board but each to their own I guess.
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s
#45Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 3:12:11 PM
BigBOO2U posted...
Jedi454 posted...
The reason for the hate on the Xbox One still is...The fact that Microsoft are doing so well against Sony.

With that type of thinking, you are obviously in need of much more training young Padawan. Time to start regrowing that hair braid.

Well Sony wouldn't have to try to get sales with the lower price if their were no competitors. It's obvious Microsoft are doing well against Sony, you'd have to be blind to disagree. Obviously Sony are selling more consoles, but Microsoft are still doing well.

iSkadoosh posted...
BDJayce posted...

"hehehe, let's bait the PS4 fanboys to come back!"

ugh both sides of this fan war make my head hurt.

Posters like Jedi don't want the sony pony's off the board as they are giving his shallow life meaning at the moment, and if they left he will end up feeling empty again. It's quite pitiful that someone is this dependant on a message board but each to their own I guess.

For bringing up valid points, I am giving my life meaning? I'm not sure what kind of post that is. You are quite a silly poster Skadoosh.
---
GT: DyingRoman
My Gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/DyingRomanGaming
#46RebelGameMasterPosted 12/29/2013 3:17:06 PM
Another Jedi reassurance topic.

A woman with a low self esteem needs less reassurance than this guy.
---
"I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling... But you'll probably still get modded.
#47Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 3:27:07 PM
RebelGameMaster posted...

I don't understand.
---
#48billsfanno1Posted 12/29/2013 3:37:04 PM
Jedi454 posted...
RebelGameMaster posted...

I don't understand.

Don't even try, just another pony with a lot of free time on his hands.
#49savagechild89Posted 12/29/2013 3:59:05 PM
Golden Maven posted...
Historically, the XBox consoles have better libraries for western gamers. It is mostly weeaboos that favour the PlayStation's library.

Now that said, I have owned all PlayStation consoles thus far (except #4). But, it wasn't for quirky Japanese games. It was for free online, SOCOM, variety, whatever. At this point, I may as well switch to the XBox Won.

you just called pretty much everyone outside of the US a "weaboo"....but thats right. we live in a bubble here in america and the rest of the world doesnt matter.....

honestly playstation and xbox have always had more or less the exact same library. take away eachs few exclusives and there is virtually no difference. as long as i can remember no one gave 2 craps about microsoft exclusives outside of halo. now all the sudden thats all every one tries to talk about.

microsoft has never had a huge amount of great exclusives. their strength has always been third party support. sure you have core gamers buying the xbox one but you cant tell me that as many if not more people buying them are average person from down the street. ask any typical person to name an xbox exclusive and they probably couldnt tell you. xbox thrived on the FPS. halo started it and CoD took over.

microsoft is NOT marketing the xbox one toward gamers in mass. sure they still do try and get the "core" gamer but with the xbox one they are CLEARLY going for the non gamer. even IF they had kept all the restrictions people would have still bought it because unless you are a "hardcore" gamer and follow all that news, youd have no idea about any of that.

people just see the xbox brand and think, "oh cool, new xbox." and buy it on that alone. trust me if the general public had know about all those early restrictions there would have been much more damage control to do. pissing off a bunch of gamers is bad enough. add non gamers into that and you run away the market you are trying to gain.

im ranting now but ill end with this. i just think its HILARIOUS that all the sudden microsofts exclusives matter when for 2 gens people could have cared less. ive owned both xboxs but thats was solely for halo. now that thats gone (halo 4 onward does not count sorry) i probably wont ever get another xbox.
---
PSN: Savagechild89, 3DS Friendcode: 4983-5811-5759, Wii U: Littleraven89
#50Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 4:52:43 PM
savagechild89 posted...
Golden Maven posted...
Historically, the XBox consoles have better libraries for western gamers. It is mostly weeaboos that favour the PlayStation's library.

Now that said, I have owned all PlayStation consoles thus far (except #4). But, it wasn't for quirky Japanese games. It was for free online, SOCOM, variety, whatever. At this point, I may as well switch to the XBox Won.

you just called pretty much everyone outside of the US a "weaboo"....but thats right. we live in a bubble here in america and the rest of the world doesnt matter.....

honestly playstation and xbox have always had more or less the exact same library. take away eachs few exclusives and there is virtually no difference. as long as i can remember no one gave 2 craps about microsoft exclusives outside of halo. now all the sudden thats all every one tries to talk about.

microsoft has never had a huge amount of great exclusives. their strength has always been third party support. sure you have core gamers buying the xbox one but you cant tell me that as many if not more people buying them are average person from down the street. ask any typical person to name an xbox exclusive and they probably couldnt tell you. xbox thrived on the FPS. halo started it and CoD took over.

microsoft is NOT marketing the xbox one toward gamers in mass. sure they still do try and get the "core" gamer but with the xbox one they are CLEARLY going for the non gamer. even IF they had kept all the restrictions people would have still bought it because unless you are a "hardcore" gamer and follow all that news, youd have no idea about any of that.

people just see the xbox brand and think, "oh cool, new xbox." and buy it on that alone. trust me if the general public had know about all those early restrictions there would have been much more damage control to do. pissing off a bunch of gamers is bad enough. add non gamers into that and you run away the market you are trying to gain.

im ranting now but ill end with this. i just think its HILARIOUS that all the sudden microsofts exclusives matter when for 2 gens people could have cared less. ive owned both xboxs but thats was solely for halo. now that thats gone (halo 4 onward does not count sorry) i probably wont ever get another xbox.

People buy the new playstation solely because it's a playstation too, so that argument is invalid. Also, some people may prefer more shooters in comparsion to platformers and jrpgs. It's all about your own personal preference.
---