The reason for the hate on the Xbox One still is...

#51Golden MavenPosted 12/30/2013 1:44:45 AM
savagechild89 posted...
microsoft has never had a huge amount of great exclusives.

Sir, I respectfully disagree. I know a lot of people here obviously don't care, but all of the XBoxes share exclusives with the PC. These are typically "western" games the average GameFAQs poster won't care about, but a lot of westerners do. Especially those of us who can't be bothered to maintain a gaming PC.

There are exceptions to this rule, but overall the XBox is just plain better for people with western tastes.
#52VirobotPosted 12/30/2013 1:47:01 AM
Jedi454 posted...
EmbersOfElder posted...
PS3 outsold Xbox 360 and several major gaming markets really don't like Microsoft, so...peaking higher?

Ps2 = 158million units Xbox = 24million+ units
Ps3 = 80million+ units Xbox 360 = 80million+ units

Oh you're right, the Xbox's are definitely not peaking.

That's a terrible thing to quote. It doesn't support your argument at all.
---
PSN/Steam:Jareski
#53VirobotPosted 12/30/2013 1:49:05 AM
The reason for the hate is all the topics on this board saying how much hate there is. There wouldn't be anymore console hate if no one acknowledged it.

Bam! *drops mic*
---
PSN/Steam:Jareski
#54BDJaycePosted 12/30/2013 1:51:13 AM
Virobot posted...
The reason for the hate is all the topics on this board saying how much hate there is. There wouldn't be anymore console hate if no one acknowledged it.

Bam! *drops mic*

But then that would mean they would have to post about the Xbox One and there wouldn't be any arguments and things would be pleasant. Don't you know anything about gamefaqs?! geez! That would drive them insane!
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#55Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2013 2:22:38 AM
Virobot posted...
Jedi454 posted...
EmbersOfElder posted...
PS3 outsold Xbox 360 and several major gaming markets really don't like Microsoft, so...peaking higher?

It showed that more xbox's sold the previous generation, meaning that they're competitive compared to Sony.

You better check yoself to make sure you don't wreck yoself.
---
GT: DyingRoman
My Gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/DyingRomanGaming
#56THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 12/30/2013 2:34:46 AM
MS did a real bad thing at E3 2013...That may have a little to do with it.

Also $500 for a weaker console with a forced camera I don't want is some bull. I know the Kinectless Xbone is coming.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#57dnmtPosted 12/30/2013 2:40:42 AM
Jedi454 posted...
Virobot posted...
Jedi454 posted...
EmbersOfElder posted...

It showed that more xbox's sold the previous generation, meaning that they're competitive compared to Sony.

You better check yoself to make sure you don't wreck yoself.

They sold a bit less overall and that's with being an entire YEAR longer in the market. The PS3's recovery was nothing short of a miracle.
#58singhellotakuPosted 12/30/2013 3:32:32 AM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
wiseguy100 posted...
The majority of X1 buyers don't use websites or forums to research their purchase. It's brand loyalty. CoD & Fifa players.

COD and Fifa are multiplat.

yeah but their fans aren't
#59dnmtPosted 12/30/2013 3:36:38 AM(edited)
singhellotaku posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
wiseguy100 posted...
The majority of X1 buyers don't use websites or forums to research their purchase. It's brand loyalty. CoD & Fifa players.

Ghosts is like the highest selling PS4 game so far and FIFA isn't far behind. I'm actually pretty sure the PS4 versions of these games sold more than the Xbone versions.
#60nableetPosted 12/30/2013 3:51:22 AM
dnmt posted...
singhellotaku posted...
ILikeGamesMan posted...
wiseguy100 posted...

Ghosts is like the highest selling PS4 game so far and FIFA isn't far behind. I'm actually pretty sure the PS4 versions of these games sold more than the Xbone versions.

Probably, but not surprising since most recent sales show xbone at 2.1M and PS4 at 2.8M. Those extra 700k needed to buy games - with FIFA being huge in Europe (where PS4 is selling 2:1) it makes sense.

Cod is just a beast that needs to die :)
---
GT - Tyfighta23 PSN - N/A