Drop Kinect,Add GDDR5

#1ganeboyPosted 12/28/2013 8:07:02 PM
Whos with me kinect is kinda useless when you can do everything it does with the controller.
#2hatchetman187Posted 12/28/2013 8:15:56 PM
My Kinect has been in a box in the closet since day one, I have no need or use for it. I do not care to talk to my games or have a camera recognize me so it can turn on my system which I am perfectly capable of doing myself.

I tried to trade it into GameStop but they told me they don't take them in because the Xbox needs it for the initial setup......
#3That_Damn_KidPosted 12/28/2013 8:17:25 PM
hatchetman187 posted...
My Kinect has been in a box in the closet since day one, I have no need or use for it. I do not care to talk to my games or have a camera recognize me so it can turn on my system which I am perfectly capable of doing myself.

I tried to trade it into GameStop but they told me they don't take them in because the Xbox needs it for the initial setup......

you can sell the kinect on ebay. people have actually bought it for around 150
#4hatchetman187Posted 12/28/2013 8:18:34 PM
That_Damn_Kid posted...
hatchetman187 posted...

Whaaaaaa?!

If I wasn't so lazy I would probably do that.
#5userfrigginamePosted 12/28/2013 8:22:30 PM(edited)
Or better yet, just get a PS4. I mean really, why do ppl want to change a console, when there's another option RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM? It's like when ppl want Nintendo to make a FPS game, when there are plenty of them around. And do you even know what the difference between GDDR5 and GDDR3 is?
#6That_Damn_KidPosted 12/28/2013 8:20:28 PM
hatchetman187 posted...
That_Damn_Kid posted...
hatchetman187 posted...

Whaaaaaa?!

If I wasn't so lazy I would probably do that.

eBay isn't that hard to use. you just have to be careful with shipping.
#7BushidoEffect3Posted 12/28/2013 8:22:21 PM
Agree tc. PS4 is another solution. It already dropped Kinect gimmick, then added GDDR5.
---
http://i.minus.com/i62zCjRBqSbrb.gif, http://i.minus.com/iuc4Y8fSH7uzI.gif,
My awkward wife...http://youtu.be/LAGLKhAaBqY
#8slyman19Posted 12/28/2013 8:27:15 PM
No. With Kinect in every box, devs will use it more.
#9hatchetman187Posted 12/28/2013 8:29:27 PM
slyman19 posted...
No. With Kinect in every box, devs will use it more.

Hopefully not, it has always been and will continue to be a horrible, niche gimmick.
#10cheezedadadaPosted 12/28/2013 8:29:35 PM
More marketing buzz words. Damn, this stuff is in every single thread.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada