LOL! Poll of the day!

#21BDJaycePosted 12/29/2013 12:39:23 AM
teehee23 posted...
We agree, it's sad that so many can't afford Xbox #1.
We got ours and that's all that matters.

Weeeeeee!

Crap, I think we mentioned Troll too many times. Here comes one of the lords now.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#22Laylow12Posted 12/29/2013 12:46:39 AM
cheezedadada posted...
What do you mean?

Did you see the others? The PS4 one looked awful too and its selling millions. The only one that was even remotely positive looking was the 3DS.

Ive said it a few times in other threads, but a gamefaqs poll means jack **** in the real world. There are millions of people scooping up Xbox Ones despite whatever results these random polls provide.

**EDIT**
PS4 poll for comparison.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/5370

Looks horrible to me. Still selling millions though.

I'd honestly like to know how you do it man. Do you live in an alternate reality or just hate Sony that much? You realize every single XBOX ONE vs. PS4 poll has been roughly 70-80% of people saying they NEVER want an XBOX ONE?

PS4 is crushing the XBOX ONE all over the world and piles of XBOX ONES are stacked in every major retailer in town? Notice the PS4s are sold? That's called demand and backs up what the polls all tell us and early EBay data on sales.

It's a poll and you should respect what people say instead of attacking the poster.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#23teehee23Posted 12/29/2013 12:48:00 AM
Laylow12 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
What do you mean?

Did you see the others? The PS4 one looked awful too and its selling millions. The only one that was even remotely positive looking was the 3DS.

Ive said it a few times in other threads, but a gamefaqs poll means jack **** in the real world. There are millions of people scooping up Xbox Ones despite whatever results these random polls provide.

**EDIT**
PS4 poll for comparison.

I'd honestly like to know how you do it man. Do you live in an alternate reality or just hate Sony that much? You realize every single XBOX ONE vs. PS4 poll has been roughly 70-80% of people saying they NEVER want an XBOX ONE?

PS4 is crushing the XBOX ONE all over the world and piles of XBOX ONES are stacked in every major retailer in town? Notice the PS4s are sold? That's called demand and backs up what the polls all tell us and early EBay data on sales.

It's a poll and you should respect what people say instead of attacking the poster.

Nah.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
#24SunDevil77Posted 12/29/2013 12:51:02 AM
Yeah, let's forget that these are the best selling consoles ever!
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#25TheBorderColliePosted 12/29/2013 1:01:03 AM
RubMyDucky posted...
cheezedadada posted...
What do you mean?

**EDIT**
PS4 poll for comparison.

The denial is strong in this one. The launch line up for both the PS4 and Xbox One are weak and people on are and most people in general are waiting until Sony starts releasing killer PS4 games before jumping in which we know will happen.

^^ And the "fanboy" is strong with THAT one....
---
Proud supporter of the PS4 and Xbox #1
Annoy a domestic terrorist....VOTE!
#26dnmtPosted 12/29/2013 1:22:47 AM
cheezedadada posted...
RubMyDucky posted...

The denial is strong in this one. The launch line up for both the PS4 and Xbox One are weak and people on are and most people in general are waiting until Sony starts releasing killer PS4 games before jumping in which we know will happen.

What am I denying? The Xbox One sold TWO MILLION units in 18 days. What does a launch lineup have to do with console sales? If I sell 10 systems with a launch lineup of 5 games its the same thing as selling 10 systems with a launch lineup of 10 games.

How can I be in denial when I have straight up facts to prove that the PS4 and Xbox One are selling well. Seriously?

The Wii U sold pretty well in its first month also.
#27scoobydoobydontPosted 12/29/2013 1:30:26 AM
dnmt posted...
cheezedadada posted...
RubMyDucky posted...

What am I denying? The Xbox One sold TWO MILLION units in 18 days. What does a launch lineup have to do with console sales? If I sell 10 systems with a launch lineup of 5 games its the same thing as selling 10 systems with a launch lineup of 10 games.

How can I be in denial when I have straight up facts to prove that the PS4 and Xbox One are selling well. Seriously?

The Wii U sold pretty well in its first month also.

I guess we can just assume whatever we want then, everything could be a flop. kthanxbye you can go back to your board now see ya.
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
#28krystylaPosted 12/29/2013 1:38:00 AM
Laylow12 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
What do you mean?

**EDIT**
PS4 poll for comparison.

That is called supply issues, they are spread thin over 43 countries and can't hence meet demand. You tried to prove that this poll matters because other polls on the internet tell just as much nonsense? If we were to believe these polls the XBO would have been sold 400k to 600k SKUs by now at the most
---
FC: 4227 - 1514- 7752 IGN:Mara
PSN: JudasInHell Gamertag: Crystyn 7B
#29dnmtPosted 12/29/2013 1:44:32 AM
krystyla posted...
Laylow12 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
What do you mean?

**EDIT**
PS4 poll for comparison.

That is called supply issues, they are spread thin over 43 countries and can't hence meet demand. You tried to prove that this poll matters because other polls on the internet tell just as much nonsense? If we were to believe these polls the XBO would have been sold 400k to 600k SKUs by now at the most

The PS4 sold more than Xbone worldwide and demand for it still can't be met. Meanwhile Xbone sold less than PS4 worldwide and stores are overflowing with them. This tells me the PS4 is the clear winner so far.
#30EternaIFlamePosted 12/29/2013 7:40:25 AM
teehee23 posted...
Laylow12 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
What do you mean?

**EDIT**
PS4 poll for comparison.

Nah.

So how is it again that ever single person on this site doesn't have this thing on their ignore list? If you don't feed it, it will go away. Stop responding to this thing.