LOL! Poll of the day!

#51RebelGameMasterPosted 12/29/2013 12:59:28 PM
SpacedDuck posted...
Sold out everywhere. I guess Gamefaqs isn't the center of the universe after all.

No matter how many times you say that it doesn't make it true.
---
"I hated this game, the controls were awful," isn't trolling... But you'll probably still get modded.
#52zinsindettaPosted 12/29/2013 1:01:36 PM
Dragonspawn1319 posted...
zinsindetta posted...
lazer_lice posted...
Results.

LMAO

Xbox One owner = one gamefaq account = 1 vote

Sony Pony troll = five gamefaq accounts = 5 votes

Gamefaqs polls are collected based on ip's, not accounts. It doesn't matter how many accounts you have you can only vote once.

Wow really? I never knew that. I mean I guess I never tried but I would think each account got their own opinion. Oh well. What can we expect, remember Ouya won a poll verse the Xbox One. Haters hating.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#53cheezedadadaPosted 12/29/2013 1:05:03 PM
zinsindetta posted...
Dragonspawn1319 posted...
zinsindetta posted...
lazer_lice posted...
Results.

LMAO

Xbox One owner = one gamefaq account = 1 vote

Sony Pony troll = five gamefaq accounts = 5 votes

Gamefaqs polls are collected based on ip's, not accounts. It doesn't matter how many accounts you have you can only vote once.

Wow really? I never knew that. I mean I guess I never tried but I would think each account got their own opinion. Oh well. What can we expect, remember Ouya won a poll verse the Xbox One. Haters hating.

Yeah its EXTREMELY easy to add as many votes as you want though. All you need to do is have a different IP. Believe me, make a poll right now and if I really wanted to, I could vote 50 times for the same option if I truly wanted to.

I do believe this place is mostly filled with MS haters, but if someone truly wanted to vote over and over again they could.
---
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#54lazer_lice(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2013 7:12:53 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
Sad fanboy troll topic is sad.

Sad fanboy butt hurt post is sad. LMAO
#55Laylow12Posted 12/30/2013 7:59:11 PM
cheezedadada posted...
Laylow12 posted...

I'd honestly like to know how you do it man. Do you live in an alternate reality or just hate Sony that much? You realize every single XBOX ONE vs. PS4 poll has been roughly 70-80% of people saying they NEVER want an XBOX ONE?

PS4 is crushing the XBOX ONE all over the world and piles of XBOX ONES are stacked in every major retailer in town? Notice the PS4s are sold? That's called demand and backs up what the polls all tell us and early EBay data on sales.

It's a poll and you should respect what people say instead of attacking the poster.

Laylow12, you spent the last few weeks or more in PURGATORY. You are a joke account and everyone knows it.

Ill say it again even though I must have said it 50000 times, these polls mean nothing in the real world. If these polls were a sign of things in the real world, the Xbox One would have barely any sales.

You can pray for the Xbox One to fail as much as you want, but its NEVER going to happen. I am seriously close to blocking you and I have no one on my block list. You are probably the most brainwashed Sony fan in existence.

This is why you Microsoft guys constantly look foolish. You concentrate on people posting on this board so much you can't see the glaring issues with the XBOX ONE.

I had the console and returned it. Xbl is a huge step backwords. You get no friend notifications, Kinect 2.0 only works roughly 70% of the time and to turn it off you still need the controller. So whats the point of saying "Xbox Off" then grabbing the controller to hit yes!? Hilarious,LOL

The graphics look like 360 graphics with a little extra boost, not much. Defiantly not next-gen in my book.

The picture is defiantly ruined by running your cable through the ONE and the only reason they want you doing that is so they can sell your viewing habits. There is no benefit to the guy who paid an extra $100 for KINECT 2.0

Talk about your console and why you think it's great and stop stalking/worrying about the guys/gals not happy with the XBOX ONE. Oh that's right, you don't have anything positive to say about it, do you? BTW, Im married and not looking for stray dogs.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#56ILikeGamesManPosted 12/30/2013 8:08:33 PM
LOL this Laylow guy is really pathetic.
#57Laylow12Posted 12/30/2013 8:21:28 PM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
LOL this Laylow guy is really pathetic.

Thanks for proving my point.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#58lunaticcorePosted 12/30/2013 10:30:52 PM
Laylow12 posted...

to turn it off you still need the controller. So whats the point of saying "Xbox Off" then grabbing the controller to hit yes!? Hilarious,LOL

You don't have to pick up the controller.. you just say yes.
#59SorbetowulfPosted 12/30/2013 10:34:54 PM
ILikeGamesMan posted...
RubMyDucky posted...

The denial is strong in this one. The launch line up for both the PS4 and Xbox One are weak and people on are and most people in general are waiting until Sony starts releasing killer PS4 games before jumping in which we know will happen.

Sweet facts, bro. "Most people in general are waiting". You are seriously going to try and win an argument by using statements like "most people in general" when the opposition to your argument has concrete facts?! LOL

What he meant to say is "most people in general are waiting because Sony doesn't know how to make things fast since they sold 90% of their Mexico manufacturing house because they're hemorrhaging money."
---
GT: NE OBL1V1SCAR1S
#60Lerp85Posted 12/30/2013 10:39:00 PM
lunaticcore posted...
Laylow12 posted...

to turn it off you still need the controller. So whats the point of saying "Xbox Off" then grabbing the controller to hit yes!? Hilarious,LOL

You don't have to pick up the controller.. you just say yes.

I was thinking the same thing, shows he has no idea what he is talking about. LMAO.
---
I buy DLC. If that makes me a "sheep" then oh well. Don't like it? Oh well, get over it.